The NHS just be honest ....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Personally experianced liars and covering up within the NHS

This is disgusting ...listen to the recording

https://dailym.ai/2D0UEjj

And that bloody doctor trying to excuse incompetence by saying the outcome wasn't guaranteed anyway as if somehow that excuses their lack of action in anyway whatsoever.

And what about that Doctor Who pulled a baby's head off ...not struck off bloody diabolical,

Sponsored Links
I'm of the opinion that the NHS would be better if people were actually made aware that they can sue a doctor for gross negligence. Likewise someone that is assaulted by a police constable can sue the police constable, but most people are not made aware or even know about their rights in the event they are mistreated. I think there are a lot of terrible police and terrible doctors out there and the only way to hold them to account is by the wallet.

Hawks idiot policy would put the NHS under even more frivolous strain and indemnity policies would sky rocket the only winners being the lawyers pushing these claims. You know any drs? Ask any you know and especially if you know any in the US and ask them how they now perform wasteful defensive medicine.

The amount of stupidity uttered by you two could fill the Boeing Hangar.

Hawks idiot policy would put the NHS under even more frivolous strain and indemnity policies would sky rocket the only winners being the lawyers pushing these claims. You know any drs? Ask any you know and especially if you know any in the US and ask them how they now perform wasteful defensive medicine.

You don't need a lawyer to sue.

Also, don't you think it would force these so called professionals to act more responsibly? You don't think it would weed out the bad apples thereby improving the service ? Think about this. ..

Sponsored Links

Actually no. Suing in some instances is spot on.
Life changing disability caused by a doc for example, no means to live on, need expensive equipment or nurse help in order to live as best you can. Who should pay? You shouldn't make a person a victim twice.

You don't need a lawyer to sue.

Also, don't you think it would force these so called professionals to act more responsibly?

The vast majority do just like you in your profession. This is an old story and nothing I can find after a quick search says the family have a claim against negligent behaviour other than some of the Hospital staff being involved in a potential cover up.

https://www.bmj.com/content/350/bmj.h2542

For a GP their indemnity insurance is about £10k.

The idea that we can sue our way to better performance does not work.

Actually no. Suing in some instances is spot on.
Life changing disability caused by a doc for example, no means to live on, need expensive equipment or nurse help in order to live as best you can. Who should pay? You shouldn't make a person a victim twice.

I am not advocating against suing, but the newspapers with no win, no fee lawyers are creating an environment that will not be beneficial to patients or practitioners.

I'm of the opinion that the NHS would be better if people were actually made aware that they can sue a doctor for gross negligence. Likewise someone that is assaulted by a police constable can sue the police constable, but most people are not made aware or even know about their rights in the event they are mistreated. I think there are a lot of terrible police and terrible doctors out there and the only way to hold them to account is by the wallet.

There are already lots of ambulance chasers. What is your point?

Simple. Unless you are a 1% then the NHS with private top ups if you can afford it will provide the best value healthcare treatment. If you are taken seriously ill then you will be taken into an NHS emergency room which is set up to deal with emergencies and not a private hospital not matter how rich you are. The private sector has a role to play but it shouldn't be at the expense of the NHS.

Personally experianced liars and covering up within the NHS

This is disgusting ...listen to the recording

https://dailym.ai/2D0UEjj

And that bloody doctor trying to excuse incompetence by saying the outcome wasn't guaranteed anyway as if somehow that excuses their lack of action in anyway whatsoever.

And what about that Doctor Who pulled a baby's head off ...not struck off bloody diabolical,

You are aware of all the facts in the cases I guess? Wouldn't be going by headline stories?

Lots of poor quality staff, and lots of mistakes made, no doubt. Ever make a mistake yourself ? I doubt any Dr does things wrong deliberately? Do you ?

You didn't find or highlight any stories where peoples lives have been changed for the better? I think you will find there are lots more examples of these, but you found the bad ones?

Any mistakes in medicine are likely to be life changing. Any sufferer needs as much help as is needed, financial or other. But persuading people to avoid the profession because of the fear of making a mistake?. Typical headline follower!

You are aware of all the facts in the cases I guess? Wouldn't be going by headline stories?

Lots of poor quality staff, and lots of mistakes made, no doubt. Ever make a mistake yourself ? I doubt any Dr does things wrong deliberately? Do you ?

You didn't find or highlight any stories where peoples lives have been changed for the better? I think you will find there are lots more examples of these, but you found the bad ones?

Any mistakes in medicine are likely to be life changing. Any sufferer needs as much help as is needed, financial or other. But persuading people to avoid the profession because of the fear of making a mistake?. Typical headline follower!

You do realise the issues here ? Not simple mistakes !

If I make a mistake I put it right, I don't often make mistakes with my work mainly through experiance. But here in one instance were talking Cover up the recording proves it. And an idiot pulling a baby's head off ....she should have been up for manslaughter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-44376442

Babies heads and necks are fragile this bloody idiot should have been struck off for life .....If your wife was giving birth would you want her nearby ??????

Your not talking about simple mistakes your talking about decapitating a baby ....how hard was she pulling to pull the poor things head off.

Last edited:
You do realise the issues here ? Not simple mistakes !

If I make a mistake I put it right, I don't often make mistakes with my work mainly through experiance. But here in one instance were talking Cover up the recording proves it. And an idiot pulling a baby's head off ....she should have been up for manslaughter.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-44376442

Babies heads and necks are fragile this bloody idiot should have been struck off for life .....If your wife was giving birth would you want her nearby ??????

Your not talking about simple mistakes your talking about decapitating a baby ....how hard was she pulling to pull the poor things head off.

Not for me to say that a medical tribunal was wrong.

I am not as aware of all the facts as you are.

Regarding making a mistake. With a bit of wood, or pipe, or cable it can be remedied quite easily. Not so easy in high pressured under resourced medical conditions.

Easy to criticise others. Who by the very nature of their jobs are wanting to help and look after people.

Not for me to say that a medical tribunal was wrong.

I am not as aware of all the facts as you are.

Regarding making a mistake. With a bit of wood, or pipe, or cable it can be remedied quite easily. Not so easy in high pressured under resourced medical conditions.

Easy to criticise others. Who by the very nature of their jobs are wanting to help and look after people.
Did you read the article in question? I ask because it doesn't sound like it.

And yes, it's very easy to be critical of people who try to cover up their mistakes and death of a baby, just to save their own backside. Quite easy indeed.

Did you read the article in question? I ask because it doesn't sound like it.

And yes, it's very easy to be critical of people who try to cover up their mistakes and death of a baby, just to save their own backside. Quite easy indeed.

I definitely don't know better than a tribunal.

Do you, gasbanni obviously does!

I definitely don't know better than a tribunal.

Do you, gasbanni obviously does!
Why don't you read the article?

I doubt any Dr does things wrong deliberately? Do you ?
Does that include a doctor deliberately covering up his mistake?

Sure, mistakes happen but this is about the lying to the parents and trying to save their own backside and that's appalling. The parents shouldn't be going through this, they should be at home, grieving the loss and be in a position where they trust the NHS to be truthful.

Sponsored Links
Back