The parents of

Well imo those who commit horrendous crimes such as this should be bumped off and no one will ever convince me other wise
fine, you're entitled to your opinion, I don't think I said anything to the contrary.

Sponsored Links
And you've just proved you are happy to bump off innocent people

Rubbish

You have proved that you care more about the human rights of torturers of babies and children than you do about the victims and the parents that are subjected to a life sentence

The parents of a 6 year old child taken from her bed at the dead of night into the woods by some fruit cake who subjected that little girl to brutal assault including dislocated hips from the repeated rape he than killed that little girl

How that little girl begged for it to stop

Begged for her mummy and daddy

You concern your self about the perpetrators rights

Me he would be six foot under and he think his self lucky that I don’t invite me Stanley and mr black and decker to his cell

Rubbish

You have proved that you care more about the human rights of torturers of babies and children than you do about the victims and the parents that are subjected to a life sentence

The parents of a 6 year old child taken from her bed at the dead of night into the woods by some fruit cake who subjected that little girl to brutal assault including dislocated hips from the repeated rape he than killed that little girl

Me he would be six foot under and he think his self lucky that I don’t invite me Stanley and mr black and decker to his cell
But that is not the case in question, is it

Sponsored Links
But that is not the case in question, is it

It’s my post so read the original post

The fact that you and others bring up some Australian case that happened 20 years ago start another thread on that particular subject

Tell
Me about innocent

You pick up
A 6 year old child and throw him off a roof the child sustains life altering injuries a life sentence

In this particular case the perpetrator would have been bumped off Afai am
Concerned and good riddance to bad rubbish

You concern yerself with his welfare
Let’s forget about that little french boy ????

They do trans, they do, some very strange folk on here. I wonder if they would feel the same if that happened to one of their children or loved ones.

Trans
Much to your disappointment, the days of an eye for an eye in this country are over, having ended with Evans and Allen's hanging.

Punishment for manslaughter or murder in this country is now incarceration.

To put up resistance against your desire to bring back the death penalty does not mean we are more concerned about the perpetrator's rights than those of the victim.

I'm not sure how you got to that conclusion.

Filly

To lose a family member or friend in this way would be tragic for anyone left behind. Of course, we would be ruined.

Most people accept that ours is not a barbaric country and perpetrators of crimes like this are not going to be put to death.

Trans
Much to your disappointment,
trans wants retribution, the lad is mad for it. Can't get enough of bullets in the back of heads. That poor Aussie woman would be just another one of his victims.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back