The parents of

Sponsored Links
Er no because she was innocent

As for being beaten to death nah

Standards need to be adhered to

This is the UK not dire ear a Stan
No. This is trans ear stan and his own brand of Sharia Law....

"They should have been taken out a week after being found guilty
Made to kneel down and dispatched with one in the back of the head"

----------------------------
"Deterrents :confused:

Retribution is the order of the day ;)

you want to pick up a 6 year old child and throw him off a roof

than rest assured you will pay the ultimate price for it and good riddance to bad rubbish ;)

tests carried out prior to being disoatched to see if they had any thing useful that could help people in organ transplants"

Read more

Last edited:
No. This is trans ear stan and his own brand of Sharia Law....

----------------------------
"Deterrents :confused:

Retribution is the order of the day ;)

you want to pick up a 6 year old child and throw him off a roof

than rest assured you will pay the ultimate price for it and good riddance to bad rubbish ;)

tests carried out prior to being disoatched to see if they had any thing useful that could help people in organ transplants"

Read more
I stand by my comments

Transam is :cool: Firm but fair

Ahh gotcha. So you don't mind waiting 20 (or 30 or 40) years to find that out then. Why all of your other posts claiming immediate retribution? Don't tell me you've changed your mind now. :rolleyes:

Nonsense the lady was not guilty so
She would not have been bumped off

Only the guilty beyond any doubt would be bumped off

Simples

Next

Sponsored Links
I stand by my comments
Yes. One week in, that convicted 'guilty' woman would now be dead under trans' Sharia regime.

She was found guilty in court. Didn't you know?

Yes. One week in, that convicted 'guilty' woman would now be dead under trans' Sharia regime.
Murdering 4 kids? She wouldn't have lasted long in the court of diynot...

She was found guilty in court. Didn't you know?

Er no noseall
Tis not how it would work noseall

I couldn't finish reading the article on these two -- it was too difficult to digest so I stopped. I cannot fathom how/why they'd be able to inflict such harm on such a defenseless being.

As demented as the pair seem to be, I still don't think the death penalty should be considered. It sets a precedence and it's far too open to mistakes. Plus, it's the 'easier' way out for the lowest of scum criminals.

Well you know my stance in these cases, lock them up for life as in actual life. Nobody will ever convince me in such cases that the perpetrators should have the slightest chance of freedom even if it's 30 years down the line.

Your words trans.....

...a week after being found guilty.
Make up your mind boyo. :rolleyes:

Well put it this way

A week after the two blokes were found guilty of be heading lee rigby they would have been taken out the back and bumped off immediately
Week ? nah hours later

No doubt to there guilt none at all

Than of course there are some in here ( noseall) who hope ? Want the parents of this 10 month old to get a rough time in prison

Which means what violence against them ?
You posted up some similar post a while back ;)

Well you know my stance in these cases, lock them up for life as in actual life. Nobody will ever convince me in such cases that the perpetrators should have the slightest chance of freedom even if it's 30 years down the line.

Do you hope they have a rough time whilst incarcerated ?? From other in mates ???

Do you hope they have a rough time whilst incarcerated ?? From other in mates ???
Although your multiple question marks seem to indicate you think this is the way I think, the answer to your questions is no. I've said in numerous other threads I don't subscribe to the notion of prison being a place where prisoners should be breaking rocks 20 hours a day and carrying them from a to b and back again. Neither do I think prison should be a proverbial holiday camp.

However what I do think is perpetrators of horrendous crimes like this should be locked up for the rest of their life. No one will ever convince me otherwise.

Although your multiple question marks seem to indicate you think this is the way I think, the answer to your questions is no. I've said in numerous other threads I don't subscribe to the notion of prison being a place where prisoners should be breaking rocks 20 hours a day and carrying them from a to b and back again. Neither do I think prison should be a proverbial holiday camp.

However what I do think is perpetrators of horrendous crimes like this should be locked up for the rest of their life. No one will ever convince me otherwise.

Well imo those who commit horrendous crimes such as this should be bumped off and no one will ever convince me other wise

Sponsored Links
Back