The Police want you to GRASS others

Sponsored Links
Whenever you're invited to attend a police station, ignore it.
They want a chit chat?
Slam the door on their nose.
Wanna ask a few questions?
Tell them that your answer is f#ck off to all of them, unless they arrest you and let you seek legal advice.
They'll run away from you faster than the speed of light, looking for an easier pray.
In recent years I found that if you act as a criminal, police will respect you and avoid crossing your path.
You act as a decent human being and they'll fist you until you bleed from your teeth.
Scumbags.

I'm guessing you didn't go on that anger management course I suggested?

You act as a decent human being

That is completely at odds with the rest of your post.

Sponsored Links
The police are here to protect and serve
I've seen people/gangsta type people slag off the police
and claim they'd never be a grass.

A couple of times I've known so-called hard men/families that despised the police
turn to the police when their own turn on them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've met rude officers but many more good officers. It's like any profession you get the good and a few band ones

I'm guessing you didn't go on that anger management course I suggested?
That is completely at odds with the rest of your post.
Don't need an anger management course.
I, unlike you and the other snowflakes of your kind, have my feet solidly anchored to the ground.
Police don't do what they're supposed to do because the snowflakes and Karens around the country have been bothering them for ages about tackling criminals.
So now the officers don't go out looking for criminals anymore in case they receive a complaint and get sacked.
They go after law abiding citizens who have made a slight mistake in following rules (24mph in a 20mph zone, omg :eek::eek::eek: aka the crime of the century).
Mask enforcement, neighbours disputes, children playing football on the street (oh God, this is one of the worst crimes) and so on.
In the meantime, criminals are doing whatever they want undisturbed.
Back to the initial discussion, remember that a video evidence is only corroborative.
So don't admit anything if you're ever asked to justify yourself.
Don't say a word, let them do the job they're paid for which is to find enough evidence to charge you with a crime.
When you don't give them evidence, they'll drop the case.
The Karen taking the video will not release a statement because that would mean that their details are passed to the suspect who could be (you guessed it) a criminal.
90% of stitch ups by the police are only possible because people self incriminate, thinking that being honest will play in their favour.
Wrong!
You're shafted my friend!

I, unlike you and the other snowflakes of your kind, have my feet solidly anchored to the ground.
Police don't do what they're supposed to do because the snowflakes and Karens around the country have been bothering them for ages about tackling criminals.
So now the officers don't go out looking for criminals anymore in case they receive a complaint and get sacked.
They go after law abiding citizens who have made a slight mistake in following rules (24mph in a 20mph zone, omg :eek::eek::eek: aka the crime of the century).
Mask enforcement, neighbours disputes, children playing football on the street (oh God, this is one of the worst crimes) and so on.
Back to the initial discussion, remember that a video evidence is only corroborative.
Don't say a word, let them do the job they're paid for which is to find enough evidence to charge you with a crime.
The Karen taking the video will not release a statement because that would mean that their details are passed to the suspect who could be (you guessed it) a criminal.
90% of stitch ups by the police are only possible because people self incriminate, thinking that being honest will play in their favour.
Wrong!

I don't recognise any of that. I couldn't agree less.

Wrong!

he makes a fair point imo :rolleyes:

all these snow flakes and Karens (fruit cakes) are causing issues with policing turned the police into a branch of social services ;)

they should be tazoring scum bags and duffing up those fruit cakes sticking them selves to the roads

catch some burglar , people braking into vans pinching tools , they have to worry about there human rights , they should be given a good kicking imo and end up sucking there dinner through a straw

my mate caught some one trying to break into his garage in the early hours , clouted him with a shovel ( twice) he got arrested the next day

I don't recognise any of that. I couldn't agree less.
Try reporting a burglary or car theft for example.
They'll give you a reference number for your insurance claim and tell you to p/ss off (politely got to admit).
Then try reporting scumbags selling drugs and see how long it takes for them to attend.
Bring a flask of tea and food for a few days...

Sponsored Links
Back