The poor stat of our building trade

Yes you are...... Most probably more so

I absolutely agree Bodd, I'd prefer to talk about the state of the building trade but we'll talk about its stat instead !:LOL:

Sponsored Links
I absolutely agree Bodd, I'd prefer to talk about the state of the building trade but we'll talk about its stat instead !:LOL:

There you go again.... Triddle off a nd do your own tread on the state. We are happily talking stats here.

Sponsored Links
If you are doing it right now then you 'pass the buck', if you say you did it in the past (as Bodd did) then you 'passed the buck'.

I think you should just go buck off

There you go again.... Triddle off a nd do your own tread on the state. We are happily talking stats here.

Stats who said any Soddin thing about stats ? We're talking stat here ! Stat o buildin trade soddin Bodd news innit ?

This country is drowning with paper shufflers and pencil pushers

The jobs worths most of whom do nothing of any consequence they make nothing create nothing.

Wander around with some puffed up job title leaching off the working bloke with there latest join our scheme / caper for a fee

Councils are full of em . Qualifications blimey how about a common sense course

This country is drowning with paper shufflers and pencil pushers

The jobs worths most of whom do nothing of any consequence they make nothing create nothing.

Wander around with some puffed up job title leaching off the working bloke with there latest join our scheme / caper for a fee

Councils are full of em . Qualifications blimey how about a common sense course

That's a pretty mixed up post.

Let's just take the bit about the training for the step ladder, your 1st gripe.

You have heard of the no win no fee law companies? The ones that will chase anybody for anything if they can see a profit in it?

It is part of you free capitalist society. You can't have it both ways.

All the training is about, is to say the employer has ensured the person cannot put in an expensive claim via your free capitalists.

Attack the cause, not the cure. But don't let facts get in the way of your ranting hey ?

Sponsored Links
Back