Bodgeit and scarper ltd

The queen

The queen wants more money

What is the best thing to do

Get her to take in lodgers

Sell her to the French

Spend less on the NHS and give her the money

Sponsored Links
As much as I show respect for her & her position, if she wants more money then she can damn well use her own properties to make more.

I'm sure that she has a few estates that can spare some land for new housing :D

Sponsored Links
I thought it very odd that Windsor Castle was the Queen's private property, with us common folk not allowed to visit it, until it had a bad fire (uninsured) and someone had to pay for the repairs.

then it suddenly became a national asset and you and I had to dip into our pocket to pay for it.

Older members may remember that we used to pay for the Queen's private luxury yacht, on the justification that it could be converted into a hospital ship and used to support our brave boys in the event of a conflict.

Come the Falklands and it was nowhere to be seen.

My view is that public money should be spent for public benefit, not to pay for her private stuff.

Royalty are parasites. Let the bitch get a job like the rest of us! :LOL:

Treason!!!! Off with his head!!! :LOL: There are bigger parasites in Parliament that's for sure,,, all of 'em.

Roughcaster.

UNITED REPUBLIC OF ONCE GREAT BRITAIN ;) THATS THE WAY TO DO IT, WITH WHO AS HEAD OF STATE :confused: :?:

I think mock executions of customers who dont pay their bills,candidates submitted by all trades, should be held out the front of Buck House with a minimum price tag of a tenner, 20% going to HRH for the trouble,this should bring in a good few million from what I read on the forum trade discussion

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl but she doesn't have a lot to say

You forgot the 'tell her to go f*ck herself' option.

Or

"Pay for it yourself out of your huge personal wealth, you stingy woman"

I have nothing against the royal family as people, but all this pomp and ceremony b******s in this day and age :?:

What does somewhat irk me, is when you see tabloid photos of some royal staggering out of Biou... whatever. It's a cracker of a place, I probably wouldn't be allowed in, but it's always my round. Surely there's no place for this carp these days.

perhaps she could do some after dinner speeches to earn a few bob?

I hate all this prejudice against the royal family almost as much as I hate the royal family.

Sponsored Links
Back