The things that really annoy you

Sponsored Links
Toilet paper that doesn't tear on the perforation. :evil:

you need to loosen the purse strings a little, the andrex of this world doesn't do that ;)

the guy acros the road who needsto park so that no one can get by and then goes out resulting in me moving my 2 cars instead of him not being a dick!

self pay service pumps at the petrol station that dont work so you have to queue up anyway

my mrs

customers that watch you constantly, havent they got anything better to do?

and the immigration, but i wont start on about that one now! :LOL:

People who do not read what is infront of them.

people who expect everything put on a plate infront of them (i am meaning information, not food)

Sponsored Links
Benefit scroungers.

Jehova Witnesses who won't take "bogger off" for an answer.

Most Politicians

Brambles growing into my garden from next door.

One of my dogs that won't come back when she is called.

Splinters.

My Sky remote that keeps turning my dvd off when I dont want it too.

Bird Pooh.

My very critical Father in Law - ("You dont wanna do it that way")!!!!!!

The class system in this country..and people who think they are middle class because they eat Soya..we are all equal..you either work or you dont, ...anyone can have the same principles and morals...you dont have to read a broadsheet or the Star to have the correct ones either.
I always thought I was middle class until I joined this site ... After reading some of the drivel which is written I've now realised that I'm upper class :LOL:

My Sky remote that keeps turning my dvd off when I dont want it too.
Me too ... Drives me nuts :!:

MW

Thick customers

People who say they'll call you back, and never do

Incompetent subbies

Architects who haven't got a clue

Impossible construction programme dates

Principal Contractors who think CDM stands for Cadbury's Dairy Milk

on this side of the pond......

1. Hermetically sealed products. (which would be fine, if you don't want to EVER open them)
2. Child proof caps (give to any 3 yr old for almost instant results)
3. the plastic encasing for electronic accessories (just one example)
4.boxes without handles..(smaller ones have them...)
5.the outer wrappings of BOTH cds and dvds...while they are not the same....it is the same result...you need a hacksaw to get into them.
6.ANYone who talks on a cell phone and drives at the same time (it isnt against the law to not have hands free over here...but it should be)
7.the cotton in an aspirin bottle
8.If "the powers that be" really want people to be environmentally friendly, why do they make all the "crap" so easy (affordable) and the good stuff so expensive?
9. milk cartons....they still can't get them to open
10. umbrellas
......one more word on medicines...WHO came up with the idea to encase them in foil inside of a box...inside of plastic (which requires sharps)...and then preach about the environment?

:evil:

People who do not read what is infront of them.

people who expect everything put on a plate infront of them (i am meaning information, not food)

What like asking if the clocks are going backwards or forwards :LOL:

That Paul McKenna's A Self-help guide to: Eliminating erectile disfunction is not available in hardback! :evil:

I always thought I was middle class until I joined this site ... After reading some of the drivel which is written I've now realised that I'm upper class :LOL:
Oi! I take offence to that, some of us here put a lot of thought into writing the drivel :D

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to a better understanding of ourselves.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Sponsored Links
Back