The truth, the whole truth..........

Sponsored Links
Really?

I have heard plenty of people put some of the blame on the fans.

Oh, I get it, you are hiding behind the legal technicalities like a little ambulance chaser, as if the courts would allocate "blame" and arrest and question the whole crowd to find out who pushed.

Sponsored Links

Do you mean the people who are now the subjects of the forthcoming investigation into police lies?
Or the people like the wonderful Kelvin Mackenzie who were happy to publish those lies as if they were the truth?
Oh I get it....you believed them. :rolleyes:

Do you mean the people who are now the subjects of the forthcoming investigation into police lies?
Or the people like the wonderful Kelvin Mackenzie who were happy to publish those lies as if they were the truth?
Oh I get it....you believed them. :rolleyes:

No point debating with Arsearle, he is anti Liverpool, probably through jealousy, who knows. He talks rubbish....dont feed the troll.

There'll be a few other anti Liverpool trolls on here soon I shouldn't wonder but according to the BBC
The biggest ever independent investigation into police wrongdoing is to be carried out following a damning report into the Hillsborough disaster.
That speaks for itself really.

[No point debating with Arsearle, he is anti Liverpool, probably through jealousy, who knows. He talks rubbish....dont feed the troll.

Not anti Liverpool, not a troll, now stop speaking rubbish yourself.

People in crowds push, people are responsible for their own actions and consequences, animals are not.

Couldn't give a crap what the police said, what Kelvin Mackenzie said, what official reports say.

My own opinion is that some people from all the involved groups had a part to play, and you either charge everyone who did wrong, or no-one.

You don't conduct a witch hunt on one guilty party and pretend the others were all angels, who do no wrong.

Individuals would have pushed in that crowd, they have some responsibility, but they can never be bought to book, you can't say who in the crowd pushed and who didn't.

No one is pretending anything.
Those who know much more about it than you, haven't deemed to put any blame onto the fans whatsoever.
Sorry if that bothers you. :rolleyes:

Those who know much more about it than you

I notice sooey you carefully sidestep the same points that I made before, that you also sidestepped.

You simply can't deny that no-one in the crowd pushed, because to do so would be absurd in the extreme.

Saying "the powers that be" don't blame them is an entirely different thing.

You should be a lawyer with such slippery speak.

OH I should add, that seems to be the meme here :rolleyes:

I notice sooey you carefully sidestep the same points that I made before, that you also sidestepped.

All of your points have been well and truly answered in the previous threads.
If you choose to ignore what you were told that's your problem. I've got no intention of getting involved in another interminable discussion with you about them.
You may not have liked the answers, you may still wish to blame ordinary fans for being ordinary fans, that again is your problem. :rolleyes:

It's all about the compo claim to come. ;)

Let's just agree, there were more groups of people that day who should share the blame, instead of it all being lumped on South Yorkshire Constabulary.
Aron does have a valid point, which is ignored and/or carefully sidestepped by some on here.
Joe has made the most pertinent point about the whole thing here,, Compensation.

Sponsored Links
Back