The truth, the whole truth..........

Sponsored Links
Those who know much more about it than you, haven't deemed to put any blame onto the fans whatsoever.

That, is the most pertinent point. The rest is just trolling as snico and I alluded to. It didn't take you lot long to turn up. :rolleyes:

He looks like a kid, I see him looking outwards towards where the police were standing watching. What would you have expected him to do? :rolleyes:

I'd expect him to help the people being crushed.

Sponsored Links
I'd expect him to help the people being crushed.
HOW????

I think its time the scousers accepted their part of the blame for the tradgedy.
The scousers have been wrongly blamed for 23 years.

Why don't you show us where in the independent panels in depth report they put ANY blame on the scousers.
I think it's time silly people like you accepted the fact that what you have been all too eager to believe for the past 23 years was completely false.

I reckon they'll be a bit of a rush of those plods still serving to go for the 'early retirement on medical grounds' get out clause...

And I doubt any charges will stick due to the time that has lapsed...

But then isn't that what 'authority' always does when it f*cks up... ;)

Bettison's already took the easy way out.
Though they're saying now that retired cops can still be prosecuted of course.
We'll see.

Yeah, but whatever the outcome they'll get to keep their pension...

That's why anyone criticising a survivor/relative who does want compensation is way off the mark...

It's ok for plod to get their thirty pieces of silver, but nothing for those that they failed!... :evil:

As a complete hypothetical - what do you think would have happened if in the immediate aftermath at the time, those who made a complete and catastrophic hash of the crowd control and also panicked and compounded the folly had put their hands up and admitted it and apologised profusely for their cock-up?

Heads would have rolled, lessons would have been learned and the whole thing would have been put to bed much quicker, and just been a horrible memory instead of a national scandal.

Heads would have rolled, lessons would have been learned and the whole thing would have been put to bed much quicker, and just been a horrible memory instead of a national scandal.
But then that never happens does it...

'Authority', in whatever form, will never accept responsibility unless it is dragged out of them by dedicated people who want the truth to come out..

'Authority' has this never ending fear that if it admits to mistakes/errors/f*ck-ups it undermines it's legitimacy...

I'd argue that 'Authority' should learn (but never will) that a 5 letter word can work wonders for it's legitimacy - and that word is Sorry!

Let's hope the high court follows his advice...

However I feel it will be a long drawn out affair, and can't imagine what it will be like for the relatives who find out that 'your loved one would have lived if....'

For that alone, heads must roll!

At least now it looks as though they may be on the right track for getting the truth to come out.
That's what they've wanted all along.

Sponsored Links
Back