The Weather

But this is exactly what the UK media does when they quote the highest "EVER" uk temp. They quote it like its that everywhere at that time - a more accurate measurement surly would be to quote the average UK temp but I suppose that would not produce the affect they are looking for to fit their climate disaster narrative would it.
Climate change is a worldwide problem

The UK is only 1 very small dot in the figures.

You are talking about localised weather.

Sponsored Links
But this is exactly what the UK media does when they quote the highest "EVER" uk temp. They quote it like its that everywhere at that time - a more accurate measurement surly would be to quote the average UK temp but I suppose that would not produce the affect they are looking for to fit their climate disaster narrative would it.

The Met Office claim several nearby weather stations were also over 40C.

Our local high that day was 39C, which is almost 5C higher than the previous one, and we are 150 miles away from Coningsbury.

The Met Office claim several nearby weather stations were also over 40C.

Our local high that day was 39C, which is almost 5C higher than the previous one, and we are 150 miles away from Coningsbury.
Averages are exactly that, from a range of measurements and places. There has to be a highest. And a lowest.

But the average doesn't lie

That's why it's specifically stated as the highest, including where it was measured.

But, if you think UK average temperature would be preferable, I'm happy to oblige.

(Aveatry now face-palming)

Sponsored Links
Averages are exactly that, from a range of measurements and places. There has to be a highest. And a lowest.

But the average doesn't lie
You are deliberately not listening to what I am saying. Yes that is what I am getting at - the BBC et al

No, this normal process, that would occur in an open, honest and free society doesn't seem to be possible. And so we have endless gaslighting instead. Which many of us see through and are not foold by. In fact, it absolutely undermines the alarmist narrative. It screams weakness, fear and dishonesty.
Exactly this is what people are being bombarded with.

Usually by this maniac for the BBC
Captllure.JPG
Carpture.JPG
Cajjpture.JPG
Ckkapture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Callpture.JPG
Captnure.JPG

Why is it necessary to destroy the lives of people who have opinions that differ? If he is wrong on this particular topic, why can't he just be wrong about it and be left alone or, better still, be invited to discuss the matter and have his mind changed, or allow others to form their own opinions by observing the discussion?
And QED this is how you get to "all scientists agree"

^^^^^^^^

And yet, a few dinghies and you bleat that the UK is overrun.........
Who does ?
Not me - I welcome then as they are all supposed to be scientist aren't they - probably climate scientist im sure there are plenty of jobs for that waiting for them.

You are deliberately not listening to what I am saying. Yes that is what I am getting at - the BBC et al
And the averages are then worldwide.

So 1 anomaly anywhere doesn't actually affect the overall analysis.

So the BBC is just a red herring

And QED this is how you get to "all scientists agree"

I would imagine that all physicists and chemists actually do agree with the basics i.e. the greenhouse gases absorb infra red radiation which would otherwise have continued travelling into outer space.

Yes there is a climate emergency, due to greenhouse gasses.
All the people in low emitting countries are up in arms about the impact, demanding their governments reduce their already low emissions and adopt policies that place a burden on their citizens lives, while those in high emitting countries focus on growing their economy.

It's a lot more complicated than that. Developed countries have offshored many of our dirty industries to these countries, but we are still the people consuming a lot of the end products. Also, China spends more than half a trillion dollars each year on increasing renewables. Some of our own emissions are fiddled to take account of the fantasy that burning wood doesn't create carbon emissions. As I say, it's complicated.

Sponsored Links
Back