The Weather

Sponsored Links
Don't mention the younger Dryas
poor Aveatry desperately trying to be clever but always ends up looking like a right muppet

younger Dryas was caused by a sudden event like a volcano or comet

I think scientists might have noticed such an event in the last 200 years

back to the drawing board for Aveatry

Sponsored Links
Here is the BBC at it again - they cannot bring themselves to say it been cold and wet for MONTHS as that does not fit in with the global seas on fire narrative.
Cold for months and its a "snap"
bbc.JPG

Vs -- hot for a week in JULY :rolleyes: and the world is on fire. I think I know propaganda when I see it.
Captubbce.JPG
Cabbcpture.JPG

Captbbcure.JPG
Cabbpture.JPG

You make no difference.

Set a couple of volcanos off! That’s will show you how the climate can really change.

Lap dogs lol

Here is the BBC at it again - they cannot bring themselves to say it been cold and wet for MONTHS as that does not fit in with the global seas on fire narrative.
Cold for months and its a "snap"
View attachment 341638
Vs -- hot for a week in JULY :rolleyes: and the world is on fire. I think I know propaganda when I see it.
View attachment 341639View attachment 341640
View attachment 341642View attachment 341643
poor aveatry cant understand global warming causes more weather extremes not simply slightly warmer weather across the board

poor aveatry cant understand the difference between climate and weather

It is noticed Harry and NWGS applaud the stupidity..........silly people easily led by silly arguments

I bet Harry, NWGS and Aveatry will be voting reform in GE2024 (Reform are funded by fossil fuels and spout the garbage they love to hear)

Sponsored Links
Back