Thermal store wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone got a link for a wiring diagram for thermal store please? Have been trying to get head around subject but keep coming up with problems. Specifically:
on two pump store, when htg on what supplies voltage to store stat to bring on blr when store temp depleted- a link between htg and store stat would render htg clock ineffective.
I'm presuming a relay is perhaps incorporated somewhere? Any answers would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
Has anyone got a link for a wiring diagram for thermal store please? Have been trying to get head around subject but keep coming up with problems. Specifically:
on two pump store, when htg on what supplies voltage to store stat to bring on blr when store temp depleted- a link between htg and store stat would render htg clock ineffective.
I'm presuming a relay is perhaps incorporated somewhere? Any answers would be appreciated

We had one of these in our house when we moved in, Boilermate 2000 as far as I can remember heating pump can't come on until the store is up to temp.

Then once store temp drops heating pump goes off again and boiler & boiler pump come back on there definatly was no relay on it.

DrivelBigBurnerWaterSystemMiniMorrisEtcEtc, will be able to answer any question . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Cheers Kev'. had looked for Gledhill before but had somehow missed relevant sections.
Many thanks have found what i was after (think I was being a bit dense)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back