THERMOSTATIC DIVERTER VALVE

GARETH1978 said:
Balenza said:
gas4you said:
If he was a BPEC qualified installer registered with clear skies then he would not have had to post his original question :rolleyes:

I agree. Diyer then. :(
But could still be a salesman. :cool:

Sorry whats the name of this site again balenzabag?

DIYnot.com and you should pay attention to the not part. ;)
What company supplied the solar system anyway ?.
Have you contacted them ?.

Sponsored Links
GARETH1978 said:
Can anyone tell me if its possible to purchase a thermostatic diverter valve capable of operating at temperatures up to 95°C? The reason behind it is a solar heating system which goes into stagnation and causes damage to components - we want to divert the flow at 90°c and send it through a radiator to loose the excess heat before it rejoins the solar loop. At temperatures less than 90°c the radiator loop would be closed. thanks for any suggestions

Gareth

HA HA SOLAR AT OVER 90 DEG I THINK NOT, YOU'D BE LUCKY TO SEE 50 YOU PLONKER

HA HA SOLAR AT OVER 90 DEG I THINK NOT, YOU'D BE LUCKY TO SEE 50 YOU PLONKER[/quote]

How could water in a solar system at 50deg then manage to heat the DHW cylinder to 60 deg.

Solar systems can easily reach 100deg plus hench stagnation.(glycol becommiing steam)

Stick to what you know cos it aint this. ;)

Sponsored Links
can reach 250C plus in mid summer. If as you reckon they wouldn't reach 50C then why are we not allowed to use normal solder joints.

Using the fingers on one hand count them.

You can't even post without shouting :rolleyes:

gas4you said:
can reach 250C plus in mid summer. If as you reckon they wouldn't reach 50C then why are we not allowed to use normal solder joints.

Using the fingers on one hand count them. I bet that will equal your IQ :rolleyes:

VERY GROWN UP GAS4YOU, READING THROUGH YOUR POSTS IS QUITE INTERESTING, THERES A COMMON THEME - YOU ALWAYS FAIL TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

pampliers said:
gas4you said:

Using the fingers on one hand count them. I bet that will equal your IQ :rolleyes:

VERY GROWN UP GAS4YOU, READING THROUGH YOUR POSTS IS QUITE INTERESTING, THERES A COMMON THEME - YOU ALWAYS FAIL TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

Turn off the Cap locks dude. :cool:
Your making me look about half the pratt that I already am on this forum and that dont say much for you. ;)

pampliers said:
THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR PRE-HEATING NUMPTY

Gordon Bennett we get our share of morons on DiyNot thats for sure.

Ignorance is curable "pampers" however Stupidity is a permanent condition :LOL: :LOL:

doitall said:
pampliers said:
THEY ARE ONLY GOOD FOR PRE-HEATING NUMPTY

Gordon Bennett we get our share of morons on DiyNot thats for sure.

Ignorance is curable "pampers" however Stupidity is a permanent condition :LOL: :LOL:

Careful with your language crapitall.
Corgiman has had a post deleted on this thread already for using similar language. ;)

so if those that are qualified and registered are numpties thers no help for you.

Stick to wroking out how to turn caps lock off or go and ask a quetsion on a site where you might understand basics. It your really stuck look for the button under tab and above shift.

What a dispiriting thread. A man asks for help and is confronted only with condescension and derision.

Why not simply answer the spirit of his question, and offer a solution capable of diverting to the radiator at a rather less dangerous temperature?

Ardmay, before you make your first posting you should read the forum rules!

Then VERY carefully read what you are going to ANSWER! Thats how a forum should be used, to ANSWER the original question.

Its not intended as a place to make your own independent observations, its to answer the original questions!

Four years later things have moved on and cooled down!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back