Thermostatic mixer shower

Sponsored Links
Not biased at all, its just what you said to slider. Its not just slider who maybe one of whom that you have talked about (I don't Know ) But on this forum you can't reply as you did.

It was aimed at one person only (sider) and no one else. I'm not taking the whole blame for that one, which you don't seem to recognise.

Nobody has blamed you but your outburst was not welcome that is all I am saying
I don't know Slider from you but your reply was out of order

Sponsored Links
It was aimed at one person only (sider) and no one else.

Maybe so but everyone else has to read it.

Yes I had the Harry the Hamster thing on my phone too so I can relate to the funny side of your outburst.

I suggest you edit it quickly before the MOD kicks you off the site for the rest of eternity

Yes, it was, but so was Sider.
Anyway, this is wasting everyone's time and not resolving anything.
I've come here for advice, and not getting any.
Let's agree to disagree.
Bye

sime10 said:
sider you are to blame too you called this person a knob

It was written in jest. It made me laugh. It was just plain funny. A joke should never be taken offence at - ever.

People that demand free advice should go to their solicitor and demand the same deal.

sime10 wrote

Always get callbacks in the winter after fitting showers temps go down so the shower needs to be adjusted.

Can you explain sime. Ive fitted these valves and never had a problem.

What He said was not nice sider and as for adjusting shower settings people like showers a bit hotter in the winter, Due to lower water temps I have been back to adjust the temps on many a Mira shower.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back