They're glad to be rid of them !!!

Sponsored Links
I've just realised what the problem is:
We've all heard "Take Back Control of Our Borders", or that's what we assumed we heard.
What was really said was, "Take Back Control of our Boarders", put them up in hotels and give them council houses. Job Done! Brexit Got Done! :ROFLMAO: You all got done well and truly by Boris.

ReganandCarter and Gasbanni want to let the refugees lose, sod the confinement for 10 days, let them run freeeee!

It’s all a French conspiracy
The scoundrels are encouraging the channel crossings

Dare say they are supplying the rubber boats as well ;)

Sponsored Links
They give lip service to the government and stop a few but they escourt the majority of illegal immigrants across the chanel .......good riddance England can have you.

Does anyone think the French navy couldn't stop them if they had the desire.

They're illegal and should be shipped right back,
It's not a humanitarian issue France is a safe country.

They simply want to get here because we treat then better than France......we put then up in hotels !

Hang on a Minute; just think the French have Bobby D - isn't that enough for one country???

I'm disappointed.
Not a word about racism from BD?????

I've had Dangler on ignore for quite a few weeks now. Almost forget he exists sometimes, in fact your post reminded me that he still walks amongst us.

I recommend others put him on ignore too, unless they get some kind of masochistic kick out of a sad nut job following them around, reciting his anti-racist drivel at them.

I've had Dangler on ignore for quite a few weeks now. Almost forget he exists sometimes, in fact your post reminded me that he still walks amongst us.

I recommend others put him on ignore too, unless they get some kind of masochistic kick out of a sad nut job following them around, reciting his anti-racist drivel at them.

same here :)

He amuses me with his b@llox.
Today I even open this thread.
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/bobby-dazzler-lies.569809/
What a character!
Sometimes I think he's just a pi$$ taker, then I read his b@llox and realised he's just a dishonest, deluded and nasty sub-human.
It amuses me nonetheless.

well done :)
Thanks.
There's a job going local, and I've been extremely tempted to apply. It's managing and leading a team of music teachers, and some teaching in the music schools in the locality.
It's full time, but only 20 hours a week.
I don't need the money, I can't afford the additional time to dedicate, (maybe if I didn't post on here so much, I may be able to afford the time :whistle: ) but I'm very tempted because of the challenge, and I'd thoroughly enjoy the work.

So I haven't applied and the closing date is 1st May.

Sponsored Links
Back