Things you wished you'd done with your kids..

I

imamartian

For those of you with older kids, do you look back and think "i wish i'd have done X or Y with the kids".
I'm thinking of doing a seven up type video with my three... you know, like favourite food, what do you think of girlfriends, or favourite pop song etc...

Bur is there anything you wish you'd done? like kept their schoolbooks or their milk teeth?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Not had them...and saved a fortune!

Doesn't work; drown them at birth :LOL:
Definitely should have been the case with my eldest :eek: . Wish I'd just not wasted so much pointless energy on her and given it instead to the youngest, who actually appreciates it...

Did anyone else pretend to do overtime just so you got home after she had put them to bed, Couple of newspapers bag of chips in the van after work. Oh im sorry dear i got stuck on a job did i miss them, best not disturb them then.
First one was an angel if the second one had been first there is no way there would have been a second

My sister who has two kids of 18 and 16 says that if she had known how poor she was going to be having children she wouldn't have bothered.

I had the snip myself because I don't want kids, not on this world anyway, too much violence and I remember the agonies of my own childhood.

But, and its a big but, I am so proud of my sisters children, she has done a great job of bringing them up and if I could adopt them I would ;)

you sad gits. a child is the most wonderful gift you can ever have. sure they are a drain on your financial resources, but if that is how you measure whats important in life then you have sadly missed something much more important

no its not, and they are not sad.

i think its selfish to bring kids into this world, what have they got? no rescources, no job no nothing and a very bad attitude, kids, no thanks

i think its selfish to bring kids into this world, what have they got? no rescources, no job no nothing and a very bad attitude, kids, no thanks

this is one of the stupidest and most short sighted statements i have ever read.

what makes you think that the children we bring in the world today aren't going to be the ones to change the world for the better?

this can work both ways i know, but to suggest not having children simply on what breezer has stated is ludicrous.

oh and while were at it let's sterilize the poor. :rolleyes:

i wish i had done as my dad did with the cat, put kittens in paper bag and drop off river bridge. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back