This might make you wince slightly

2scoops0406

I'm off work at the moment, and will be for about the next week or so. The reason that I'm off is that I've had a hernia repair operation :eek: , which so I'm informed is the most common invasive operation carried out. Now for me, this doesn't really pose too much of a problem, as I'm not self employed anymore, nor does my day job require me to lift anything heavier than my finger. But as a word of warning perhaps to those of you who do this stuff for a living, it'll be at least 6 weeks before I can lift anything remotely heavy again, for many self employed people, I know that 6 weeks without any money coming in could be a serious pain (pardon the pun). Incidentally, one of my mates told me that laughter is the best medicine, well not after a bl**dy hernia op it's not I can tell you!!

Sponsored Links
Most self employed have this fear at the back of their minds, it's always a worry.

My son fell over, caught his thumb broke it in 2 places, was told to have at least 6 weeks off. He was back at work within 5 days expensive divorce, he just couldn't afford time off.

He is now realising the truth to the old saying "stands out like a sore thumb".

Sponsored Links
Back