Threads no longer than 9 pages

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just posted on what became "Page 10 of 9" of the old immigration debate below, but it got lost.

Seems the software isn't coping with threads longer than 9 pages!

Sponsored Links
may have it wont wobbly last night for about 1/2 and hour just after 10pm or was that me??

Its seems to of been playing up for few days, I couldn't post last night, tried twice to no avail, but they were both there this morning.

Perhaps we should just start again? :LOL:

The old "can they get worse" is creeping up, anybody any idea what the record is?

Sponsored Links
I just posted on what became "Page 10 of 9" of the old immigration debate below, but it got lost.
It was me, I thought it was just getting too nasty so I put a jinx on it...its for the best. I'm Cornish we can do stuff like that.
:cool:

When I eventually launch my thread on 'diy gas' it may be longer than 10 pages. It may be next week now, still waiting for some stuff from HSE.

AdamW said:

as has been mentioned, "can they get worse" is at 18 pages

[quote="breezer
as has been mentioned, "can they get worse" is at 18 pages[/quote]

...........and that's no joke!

Richardp said:
........... I'm Cornish we can do stuff like that.
A Tilly oggy !!!!
"Denzil, there's nawthen down 'ere but a few rocks". ..... ;)

Umm! nice try but its "Tiddy-Oggy
The traditional name in the Navy for a Cornish Pasty; also a nickname for a Devonport rating."

I believe it's a minor error with the software that calculates the number of pages, I think at some point it rounds up instead of down (or something to that effect) and gives a wrong page total/number.

I've seen it happen a couple of times before, I'll have to look into it sometime soon.

:)

Sponsored Links
Back