Three simple questions for the Moderator(s) here

1) Why is RNReindeer still allowed on this site, as it's plainly obvious he has no interest or input in any form of DIY but just comes here to troll the GD forum calling everyone racist and generally stirring up trouble.

2) As RNR is quite clearly the latest sockpuppet of RougeHanger, why is he still here and not banned like the last (two, three?) incarnations of the same troll?

3) Why do the Mods allow trolls like RNR so much free reign to ferment trouble in the GD forum instead of just booting them as soon as it becomes apparent that A) They're a worthless troll or B) They're a reincarnation of a worthless troll previously banned?

Answers on a postcard please.

You can argue with or ignore someone.

It's a 'General Discussion ' forum. No one forces you to respond , or read anything. As long as what's here is legal, then the owners have the discretion on what is allowed. They balance the traffic figures with potential harm to revenue streams. From a commercial point of view, allowing bigotry is much more harmful than people arguing against it.

If you are going to censor opinion, then what is the point of discussion?
Merely Arguing a point of view with people isn't trolling, is it?

Unless you don't have the tools to argue back.

Sponsored Links
When I read this thread, my first thought was "how the mighty have fallen"
but they're hardly "the mighty", just the usual little rodents pretending to discuss topical events. Instead they're just exploiting topical events to preach their version of racial hatred.

As to deleting posts, I've hardly been reading anything the last few days, never mind requesting deletions.

Maybe it's just the mods with an eye to the income streams from adverts, etc.
If this site was your income stream would you want it populated by radical extreme racist comments.

As a gentleman said on Question Time recently, something along the lines of, "We all have the right to free speech. And with rights come responsibilities. That includes the responsibility not to gratuitously offend, so enjoy the right and accept the responsibility."

And as some of the panel said, something like, "The right to free speech includes the right to offend, and also the right to be offended."

You want to excercise your right to offend, I'll excercise my right to be offended and to say so.

Any problems with that?

Aaah, yes, you do. You complain, to mods, admin, anyone who'll listen, when I object to your gratuitously offensive remarks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
but they're hardly "the mighty", just the usual little rodents pretending to discuss topical events. Instead they're just exploiting topical events to preach their version of racial hatred.

As to deleting posts, I've hardly been reading anything the last few days, never mind requesting deletions.

Maybe it's just the mods with an eye to the income streams from adverts, etc.
If this site was your income stream would you want it populated by radical extreme racist comments.

As a gentleman said on Question Time recently, something along the lines of, "We all have the right to free speech. And with rights come responsibilities. That includes the responsibility not to gratuitously offend, so enjoy the right and accept the responsibility."

And as some of the panel said, something like, "The right to free speech includes the right to offend, and also the right to be offended."

You want to excercise your right to offend, I'll excercise my right to be offended and to say so.

Any problems with that?

Aaah, yes, you do. You complain, to mods, admin, anyone who'll listen, when I object to your gratuitously offensive remarks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ban rouge hamster for being boring.

Being offended is a choice, if you are offended, you chose to be.

The Koran does not ban images of Allah, so when Islamists get offended, they choose that emotion.

They then choose to express that choice with violence. simples :mrgreen:

Not racial hatred, just abhorrent hatred of your friendly RoP terrorists friends - you know the ones. The ones that hide behind everyone and everything in the name of Ella, oops, Allah

But your RoP friends will never understand this. Backward religion that can only be Myopic.

You want to excercise your right to offend, I'll excercise my right to be offended and to say so

Any problems with that?
No problem at all, but you have to remember, if you dish it out, you have to take it back - something you and your bigotted friends do not seem to accept.

You and your radical extremist friends, Nosenuffiffn, PeterPan et al need to realise that we, the civilised Western world will tolerate you and your intolerant disciples of the RoP. Would your RoP friends contribute the same to a civilised country?

If you wish to be gratuitously offensive I, and others, have the right (it's not a choice, it's a right) to be offended.
You want to deny us the right to be offended, whist continuing to offend us,
That’s your version of free speech?
Is that what we fought for: only to allow certain versions of free speech, that what we agree with and support. But not those views that we disagree with.
That's not free speech, that's propaganda!

If you wish to be gratuitously offensive I, and others, have the right (it's not a choice, it's a right) to be offended.
Is that what we fought for: only to allow certain versions of free speech, that what we agree with and support. But not those views that we disagree with.

You have the right to choose, you just make the wrong choices. :mrgreen:

The Koran does not ban images of Allah, so when Islamists get offended, they choose that emotion.

You must have been totally bladdered when you wrote this embarrassing drivel.

I know I can post some tosh but this post is a joke.

Thick as shoite.

Thick as shoite.

I see you still choose not to say anything intelligent. :rolleyes:

Thick as shoite.

It is what happened though isn't it :?:

Is that what is called a 'circular argument'?

Is that what is called a 'circular argument'?
How so?

Sponsored Links