tiger 911 auto dialer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi is there any one who can help me, i got optima compact panel,brought tiger 911 dialer but i go no idea where to connect,there are 4 wires red+ black- for power supply but yellow and green i have no idea where to connect, i connected to the bell out put but bell goes on never stop.

Sponsored Links
I gave up trying to find a manual that I could download... I don't know anything about the Tiger 911 except that they cost $8-10 if you buy 1000 :eek:

Generally, you have a +\-12V supply and a trigger. The trigger may be a single wire or a pair ( Normally Open NO or Normally Closed NC). The single wire will want to be connected to + or - to trigger the dialer. This may be programmable or selectable with a switch or jumper (shorting link). A single wire which needs a negative to trigger can be connected directly to the bell trigger on the alarm (if you power the dialler from the alarm's AUX). Any other option will probably need an addithional relay.

Sorry I can't be any more help - use the manuals and your multimeter!

Why buy something Made in China for the American market?

No manual, send it back.

or change your Search Engine and type > tiger 911 auto dialer manual into Google,

it's amazing what you will find.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back