tiling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
having my bathroom fitted cost me a hell of alot more than i expected so i am very keen to do the tiling myself!!!! :eek:
any tips and advice on how to tile around the bath ( no panel), tile floor and walls would be very much appreciated...

Sponsored Links
Um....if your bathroom has cost that much, AND you are asking for tiling tips, will you regret it if you cannot get the end result you have in your imagination? You may be adept at all sorts of handy work, but you would probably have been confident enough of doing it anyway in that case. Sorry for going on a bit, but the last lick of paint can be disappointment as it's what you see. I'm happy enough with what I do at home, but when I compare it with what some professionals can achieve I still have some learning to do.

I'll agree with Oilman. A professional should take approx. 1hr per sqm to tile then 15min per sqm to grout up. Working on an hourly rate of £20?? you can get a rough cost?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back