TIVO box question (Virgin media)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know you can record on it as I do that; however, is there a way of recording something I watch on I-Player so that it then ends up on 'My Shows'?

Also, I just tried to watch Question Time that I recorded, but when I try to play it back, it asks for a PIN. (Because the program is after the watershed and I'm trying to watch it before the watershed). Where the fook do I get a PIN from?

Any ideas folks?

Sponsored Links
No matter how many times you record and re-play The World at War your lot still lose Adolf.

Just to put this into context...you don't know how to operate your "TV" but feel qualified to deny the holocaust ever happened. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
I don't deny it happened. I'm waiting for you to show me some proof.

You sure it's TIVO and not YIVO. The latter would explain why it's not working for you...

I worked out the PIN. It was dead easy. I started at 9999 and worked backwards. It turned out to be 1234. God I'm so smart, it's frightening.

Damn!
You have the same pin as me.

I hate the tivo, its crap in comparison to sky's HD box.

Missing so many useful features and replaced them with so many cruddy un useful ones.
Like recording suggestions, not marking my shows as watched, not being able to mark shows for keeping so no one else deletes them etc.

Sponsored Links
Back