To R N

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I've just been searching your posts to look for one particularly interesting thing you said.I gave up after three pages of history, but noted that just about every post you made has involved insult after insult after insult. Such a shame, since I honestly thought you were better than that :confused: :cry:

Sponsored Links
Hi. I've just been searching your posts to look for one particularly interesting thing you said.I gave up after three pages of history, but noted that just about every post you made has involved insult after insult after insult. Such a shame, since I honestly thought you were better than that :confused: :cry:

Recently pulled me up for adding a stray e, has since been pulled up by me for numerous spelling errors.

His latest ploy is to out point syntax errors. How sad can you get? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to have disappointed you, Dex. I've never denied using insults. In fact on several occasions I've accepted that I use insults.
But I think, in all honesty, I can say that I'll only respond with insults to those that insult me first, just to remind them that they can't insult me with impunity.

Recently pulled me up for adding a stray e, has since been pulled up by me for numerous spelling errors.

Syntax errors are easily correctable and important because with syntax errors left uncorrected the post can be difficult to understand, or even make nonsense of the comments.

Sponsored Links
Syntax errors are easily correctable and important because with syntax errors left uncorrected the post can be difficult to understand, or even make nonsense of the comments.

That still makes you a sad git.

Yep. Two of the trademarks of a lefty - sad and hypocritical.

I'm sorry to have disappointed you, Dex. I've never denied using insults. In fact on several occasions I've accepted that I use insults.

But I think, in all honesty, I can say that I'll only respond with insults to those that insult me first, just to remind them that they can't insult me with impunity.

Absolute proof that the above is just another of his lies. Where did I insult you in the original post. Look at your reply second from top.

You are an habitual liar FFS you even lie about lying! :LOL:

//www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/those-rop-people-strike-againe.431276/

Sponsored Links
Back