Tony Blair for president of EU.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tony Blair as president of the EU :rolleyes: he is coming back to haunt us.
Every time i see his grin and weird eyes on telly i feel like putting my foot through it.

Sponsored Links
Without doubt the worst prime minister this country has ever had to endure, he took this country into an illegal conflict with Iraq, costing many service personnel lives, all for what? just to please G W Bush.

Sponsored Links
A war-mongering, lying, untrustworthy future president, of a corrupt, lying, undemocratic dictatorship that is the EU,,,, :evil: it stinks. How low can this cursed lot sink. :evil:

Roughcaster.

A war-mongering, lying, untrustworthy future president, of a corrupt, lying, undemocratic dictatorship that is the EU,,,, :evil: it stinks. How low can this cursed lot sink. :evil:

Roughcaster.

Here hear!
He'll fit right in along with the rest of the corrupt bunch that run the eu.

No doubt Mrs Blair will then have a better choice of freebees from a larger choice of designer outlets.

Can someone remind me, what are the benefits of being in the EU? We give them loads of money . . . and . . . erm well . . .

Can someone remind me, what are the benefits of being in the EU? We give them loads of money . . . and . . . erm well . . .
It works like this, we keep sending them our money and in return they will keep sending us their unemployed and at no extra charge we get their criminals as well, look at the benefits, you don't have to go to places like Romania anymore to have your bank card skimmed, also you can get a big issue anytime you want.

Bliars ambition was to be EU president, thats why he sold this country out to the EU,he even changed his religion to worm his way in.

It is time we considered life out side the EU, there is no way we can reform it. The EU as an institution doesn't stand still, its ultimate aim is to establish a country called Europe of which Britain will be a mere province.

Sponsored Links
Back