torbeck valve which flow restrictor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i am replacing my bottom entry ball valve with a torbeck valve this has two flow restrictors supplied with it high pressure and low it gives three choices low high or no restrictor it gives water pressure psi ie below 14psi no rstrictor 14 to 60 psi lp restrictor over 60 psi hp restrictor how do you establish which one to fit. the toilet cystern is suppied with mains pressure thanks kris.

Sponsored Links
Try the high pressure one. In the unlikely event of that taking too long to fill, then go for the low pressure one.

Sponsored Links
Sorry to dig out this old topic again, but I've hit an odd problem. I'm planning to replace an (old, faulty) ballcock valve with a vertical torbeck. The manual explains that you should choose between no restrictor, the LP restrictor or HP restrictor - but I've only received one screw-shaped restrictor and one comb filter. And, looking at the leaflet, I can't see an extra restrictor pictured in there either.

Am I missing a bit, or just being stupid?

Edit - apparently I'm just stupid - the LP restrictor is shipped inside the tube. D'oh. Sorry!

Boris

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back