Toyota Aygo indicator lever and lamps partly not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've an 11 plate Aygo. The indicator lamp and dashboard light don't work when the lever is pressed to indicate left. They both work if the lever is partially moved and held, but not when fully pressed. Everything is fine on the right side. I don't know if this is relevant, but the first time I noticed this was after a very heavy persistent downpour, and the carpet in the driver's side footwell was wet. I haven't resolved that problem either ☹️

Sponsored Links
I had an issue getting the wipers working on my lads' car. The stalk would not latch in a certain position, but if you fiddled with it, it would work briefly, then click off.

I bought a S/H stalk off eBay, problem solved.

To eliminate the soggy footwell as a cause, I would pull up the carpet and check there are no modules or connectors under there.

If not, I would get a S/H indicator stalk and fit it.

I had an issue getting the wipers working on my lads' car. The stalk would not latch in a certain position, but if you fiddled with it, it would work briefly, then click off.

I bought a S/H stalk off eBay, problem solved.

To eliminate the soggy footwell as a cause, I would pull up the carpet and check there are no modules or connectors under there.

If not, I would get a S/H indicator stalk and fit it.
Is it easy to fit? I have zero car repair skills.

Sponsored Links
Well, the one I did was. But I'm sure you could get a garage to fit it for you if it wasn't.

Or ask them for a quote to supply and fit.

Back