Tree Transformer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know this is a long shot but here goes

I have a Premier 1.2 mtr Crystal Tip Fibre Optic Christmas tree but threw the damaged transformer out last year

Does anyone have one of these trees & could send me the voltage rating etc from the transformer or even a photo of transformer info

Many many thanks

Sponsored Links
If you still have the box/packaging there may be a contact address for spares on it. Or try the importer if it is an imported item. Have tried googling with the details you have given but no success. Sorry.

Thank you for trying, Premier can supply me with a transformer but need more info on voltage etc which would be written the transformer itself

Any sort of code stamped on the packaging or even the tree base/stem?
You may have to look closely if on the stem but it would be near the base if there was.

Sponsored Links
One of our trees is a premier and the transformer is.

Model YL41-12001000A
Input 240V - 50HZ
Output 12v - Max 12VA

Same idea but few yrs old now.
But with all these fibre optics they are basically the same internals ie a motor and light bulb but different outer casings.

Ie i have a fibre optic snowman and it is exactly same motor etc but a snowman not a tree.

Randomly, there is an identical one (but gold) on my desk at work. I have found the box and it is made by Three Kings but imagine the internals are the same.

The transformer is 12v, max 25VA and it made by in-li Industries.

Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
Back