Trench heating radiators in a Victorian terrace?

:LOL: Tony's sig should read "happy to blanket price based on no site info and spurious end user requirements "

If he saw the Onslow gardens job I'm thinking of he would be feeling a little silly.

Do you have your subbies number to hand by any chance? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
With underfloor heating there are no benefits with trench heating, other than stopping condensation on large expanses of glass. and a place for the kids to keep their pencils and any other rubbish they feel like stuffing through the grills.

Also a great place to breed cockroaches :rolleyes:

Crazy idea, that's dirty, difficult to keep dust free let alone clean, and looks terrible in domestic properties. I would also guarantee you'll need rads as well.

Must be a sign of advancing age John!

You did not mention the hazard it causes to stiletto heels!

For those who did not read my earlier post, I did make it very clear that it was purely a guess at a price and based on little relevant information.

Tony

Have to agree about the heals... but I have fitted them exclusively into a flat with three exposed sides, a flat roof with largeo lattern window, no trvs..., a solitary TPI room stat, p1ss poor insulation and rubbish sash windows.

Work lovely they do.

Oh, and it was the 5th floor on the south face of Hampstead hill... near the top too.

• Thanks
Reactions: oph
Sponsored Links
o/p the units that i used were from a company called Kampmann, just google them, as I said v good to deal with, good product, I used them in front of a 7mtr long glass wall I was sceptical about the heat output & half expected the client to request radiators as an add on at a later stage but they assure me that on most occasions they do not need the fan just natural convection but saying that the barn con was insulated to a higher spec than current standards.

Alan

Tony just because the company is Kampmann does not give you an excuse to wear your stilletoes, :)

Have to agree about the heals... but I have fitted them exclusively into a flat with three exposed sides, a flat roof with largeo lattern window, no trvs..., a solitary TPI room stat, p**s poor insulation and rubbish sash windows.

Obviously a flat with no stilletto heel wearers!

[ Note how to correctly spell "heel" Dan. I made that mistake at first on this thread too ]

I dont wear them myself. Being 14" taller than Dan's wife I dont feel any need to most of the time.

Reminds me of drinks in the pub with a few friends including this fellow who was quite short. Patsy suggests to him that he should wear high heels. He replies by lifting his trouser leg to show that he was already wearing highish heels !

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back