TRIANCO BURNT OUT TRANSFORMER.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Initial problem, Trianco Eurostar Boiler failed in Lockout, would reset but then trip again first after 2 or 3 hrs then minutes then not at all. Replaced Photo cell, no joy, replaced Control box, it ran but would cut out after 2-3 hrs again. Now discovered transformer case distorted, replaced transformer, lasted 2 days cutting out 2-3 hrs again. now 2nd transformer burnt out/melted, ideas ?

Sponsored Links
type of flue......?

err and have you combustion checked it? etc

From previous experience; May I ask if you are a 'Qualified / OFTEC registered technician.'

If you are then get back to me with your ID number and I will explain the problem : :)

If your not a 'Qualified and competent' person, then WHY :eek: Are you working with some thing you know nothing about!

Sponsored Links
balanced flue.

try running it with the air hose off.

sometimes exhaust gas gets back into inlet , puts flame out...restarts....puts flame out ...re-starts ,puts flame out...restarts....puts flame out ...re-starts ,puts flame out...restarts....puts flame out ...re-starts
you get the pix. burns out tranformer.

maybe....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back