Triton shower problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

So i have had a Triton Madrid II shower for quite a while now, with no big problems, but it has not been working properly in the past two months.

When the shower is turned on it works normally, heats up and is hot for around 30/40 seconds and then then it suddenly goes cold, and stay like that for the rest of the time the shower is on. I havent noticed any change in pressure, and it starts working as it usually would, so i have no idea what is wrong. Any help/ solutions would be good.

Sponsored Links
thanks, there seems to be nothing like what i am getting on there though. :confused:

Can be a number of reasons.

Have you turned the flow dial up to a higher number when this happens ?
And does it stay cold or get luke warm ?

Sponsored Links
Can be a number of reasons.

Have you turned the flow dial up to a higher number when this happens ?
And does it stay cold or get luke warm ?

yes, it does slightly increase the temperature but not that much, and does not get hot (by 8 there is not enough flow to shower in).

More likely then your outlet tco is activating and cutting out the second element.
Check your connections on the outlet tco are secure and not damaged or burnt.
Also try it with the shower head off does the fault still occur.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back