turbomax plus 824E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not very familiar with these and I've inherited one with an intermittent fault. F22 fault code showing which I read as a dry fire problem. Pump and flow and return thermistors have been replaced before I got there but it still comes up a few times a day. Does the warm start thermistor also play a part?

Sponsored Links
I am sure that Agile was answering someone about this very problem, and I am sure our firm had the same thing, something to do with the return temp not gettting hot enough kwik enough, we just moved the boiler closer to the cylinder and that seems to have done the trick, try emailing tony about it oll

:)

On older boilers their expectations are rather too sensitive and if the return does not start to warm as quickly as the boiler is set to expect then it thinks that something is wrong.

Presumably a smalll bypass flow would overcome this problem?

Not something I have personally encountered though. Just something I have learnt from these forums.

I think that Simon in Surrey knows about it.

Tony

Sponsored Links
No mistake!

Now that I have learnt about it I am able to draw on that knowledge to give a reply to anyone.

You dont need to have experienced fatal CO poisoning to advise someone on its dangers!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back