tv point

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi iam getting a new conservatory and just wondered the best way to put a new tv point in i have the coaxe cable where do i run it and how hope it makes sense thanx for any help

Sponsored Links
From the aerial/splitter/amp to the conservatory.

How? Clipped direct, usually.

so if i come from the aerial on the roof clip down the wall in to the conservatory that should be fine?

thanx for the help

Sponsored Links
No, because if you connect 2 cables to your ariel you will split the signal & adversely affect the picture quality on both TVs as securespark said you will need to instal an amp.

ahh i thougth he was tellin me three ways of doing aerial/splitter/amp! could any one show me a diagram from the aerial down to the tv point thanx for any help given

There are a few ways of doing it, if you look at the various amps available in the shops, they will have a diagram of how they need to be connected. Some have a mast head amp that you fit to the ariel & a power supply behind the tv, some go in the loft & split off down to each room etc. You need to decide what is best for your needs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back