Twits ?

Sponsored Links
As numbers are increasing towards a thousand members, the Lords is becoming a joke... a very expensive one.
I have a feeling that should a referendum be offered on the matter, the majority would vote for its disestablishment.
We would be far better off with a (much smaller) elected 'senate'. However, that would put the continuation of the whole establishment, including the royalty, into doubt so I fully expect this particular house of pigs with noses in the trough to continue unabated.

Could forgive it all were it not for that red bra he was wearing

Sponsored Links
worst of all, the revolting man was constantly puffing on a fag

Surely the question is, "what is the purpose of peers?"

(Note the punctuation, Dex. Of course, you're a mathematician, aren't you?)

Labour peer, of course.

Scandals are usually money or corruption with Labours, weird sex with Tories, according to Rod Liddle anyway. Maybe Sewel is a political cross dresser?

Lord Archer is a) still a Lord and b) still in the House of Lords. How corrupt do you have to be to get thrown out? Can anyone be thrown out? Many of them do no more than clock in and clock out to get the generous allowance (non) attendance anyway.

I think this whole thing is shocking. Clearly the shameful hussies had a secret camera. If you can't trust a prostitute, who can you trust?

The discredited Lord Archer is an excellent example of the poor standards of the world's best Gentlemen's Club.

Surely the question is, "what is the purpose of peers?"

(Note the punctuation, Dex. Of course, you're a mathematician, aren't you?)
I was between two minds where to put the question mark as my post was in itself a question, and Surely the question is, "what is the purpose of religion?"? looked wrong. I took a 50-50 and presumably got it wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back