TWO PUMPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Des said:
Hope I did not offend you but there are so many idiots about
???

When it comes to plumbing matters, most of them are on your side of the dialogue. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Certainly not your contribution was as useful as Paul's. Whilst I lead a busy life on a few occasions in recent years that we have called in a plumber I have had to rush home and rectify there woes. They seem tobe lost on large systems slightly different systems. Thanks again for your help.

desbarron said:
Glad you think it was a good question, I thought it idiotic. Not to mention such a crass arrangemet at the start would have been inane. Did he really think the pool water was circulating through the boilers in the house or if indirect I would not have mentiooned it when I described the system. Too many contributors dont bother to read the whole thread.

I hate to think what you have or where you get your information from.

You said you have a 105000 btu boiler (31kw) in a large 20 room house.

Then you say the pool water is run at 90C, assuming the pool is covered/in a building, then the air temperature has to be 92C to prevent condensation.

Sorry buddy it will not happen even if you run the boiler 24/7.

Boiler fitted last year to exacting specification, apart from the new zone problems, now cured, it runs a treat with a great savings on the previous oil system in spite of the gas price increases. Baxi recommended the boiler and gave details of increasing the output to suit our spec.
Your right about the condensation but we rather like the steam room effect. The main disadvantage is that you cannot take photos as the flash reflects on the water droplets suspended in the air. In summer we simply open all the doors and its fine. In winter we cover the water with a cover only removing it when we swim.
Buddy? it does work come and see it running.

Sponsored Links
I love to see it running, before the building rots out.

Where are you Florida :rolleyes:

As for the specification, it must be the smallest large house ever.

Someones extracting the micheal and it aint me.

You really are a prat.
Go bother someone else.
Try studying basic physics.
No wonder British Plumbers have such a dreadful reputation.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No need to be abusive, Des.

Mod Rupert

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

desbarron said:
You really are a prat.
Go bother someone else.
Try studying basic physics.
No wonder British Plumbers have such a dreadful reputation.

I argee, they stick domestic size boilers in 20 room houses.

And then come on here and expect us to believe it will get the whole house up to temperature.

next you'll be telling us you have a combi for the 4 bathrooms.

Have forwarded your coments to Baxi. The problem was flow not heat.

desbarron said:
Have forwarded your coments to Baxi. The problem was flow not heat.

Email address is in my profile.

Go the the main list and click on doitall.

Perhaps you would like to send the room sizes, and building details, and I'll tell you exactly how too small it is.

Now why am I not surprised that your email address is out of action. Your probably installing a bigger boiler or breathing in deeply and saying "That will never work" and as happens dozens of times a day the innocent house holder replies " I dont understanmd its worked perfectly for ten years"

desbarron said:
Now why am I not surprised that your email address is out of action. Your probably installing a bigger boiler or breathing in deeply and saying "That will never work" and as happens dozens of times a day the innocent house holder replies " I dont understanmd its worked perfectly for ten years"

My email works perfectly, and I have sent it to you

I think he must have sent an email to your MSN Messenger address rather than to the quoted blue yonder email.

Just tested both and the msn one is returned and the other is not ! Just received his reply to say that he did not get it.

To the OP, you have to understand that many people posting here are totally unable to understand what equipment they have installed. If you do not tell us then we just do not know!

I agree with John that 31 kW sounds rather low for 20 rooms unless its to the latest spec with insulated cavitie walls and 400 mm of loft insulation.

Tony

Well done Tony your getting there, Average 5000 btu a room is not bad in fact its much more than that as Baxi tweak the HE range if asked. Yes I used the MSN email.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back