Type of Flue and where to buy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
I am building a single storey rear extension that will form two rooms.
My better half decided she wants a decorative see through gas fire that is centrally placed between the two rooms. We have bought a focal point "Polaris" decrorative fire and i plan to install a prefab flue (Class 1 (A). I am not experienced with these but have a mate who can help....(hopefully).
Anyway...anyone know where can i but such a flue system with all the fixings to go through the ceiling and roof space and form a water tight roof tile finish.
I plan to build a fire place to site the fire on with thermolite blocks from floor to ceiling to hide the flue.
Anyone got any advice, and best place to buy and how much should i be expection to pay.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Anyone got any advice

yeah ask the RGI that you are getting to fit /commision the fire :idea:

I am getting a relative who the a RGI....he will install the gas supply and commission the fire....i did'nt really want to bother him with the flue details as well.....its not rocket science.
All i ask really is where is a good place to buy (around Nottingham or on-line)....and roughly how nuch....!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back