U.K. is doing well in Europe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As we are doing so well the EU has ordered us to pay £1.7!!

But I'm sure PM Camoron will send them packing!!

Sponsored Links
I suspect that we are about to enter a new period of constant conflict with the EU now that Jean-Claude Juncker is heading up this shambolic, corrupt and self-serving organisation.

Now that the widely anti-European tories are moving into UKIP's territory, I expect we will be seeing more of these Daily Mail stories.

Sponsored Links
Germany and France getting rebates in the region of £800 million each! You couldn't make this up LOL I wonder how it will effect the next by-election.

Clever move by Europe. As I predicted 18 months/2 years ago, thereabouts, the movers in Europe will manipulate things to ensure the UK can't get close to leaving. It knows the only chance of that is a Tory government and it also knows the easiest way to prevent a Tory government is to feed into the hands of UKIP. And that's precisely what this is. Thus ensuring a Labour government in May and business as usual in Europe.

Reading between the lines, we are paying for the Greeks to have an early retirement and drive around from theatre to restaurant in their Mercedes which they went into debt for, after being miss-sold by the Germans who were selling them faster than hot cakes with big profits to their economy!!

Clever move by Europe. As I predicted 18 months/2 years ago, thereabouts, the movers in Europe will manipulate things to ensure the UK can't get close to leaving. It knows the only chance of that is a Tory government and it also knows the easiest way to prevent a Tory government is to feed into the hands of UKIP. And that's precisely what this is. Thus ensuring a Labour government in May and business as usual in Europe.

If you vote for UKIP you will get UKIP

If you vote for UKIP you will get UKIP
Hook, line and sinker.

Jeds? John? Your comment Hook, line and sinker!! The line was cast by Camoron saying a vote for UKIP is a vote for Milliband!! I haven't taken the bait! I'm capable of thinking for myself! I'm not voting for a particular party because my father did.....

Once we are out of Europe I will probably vote for Boris.

Germany and France getting rebates in the region of £800 million each! You couldn't make this up LOL I wonder how it will effect the next by-election.

How does that compare with the rebates UK has been getting?

As we are doing so well the EU has ordered us to pay £1.7!!

What? £1.70? How dare they? I'd have expected the devious, self-serving sods to have ordered us to pay at least £1.7 Billion.

Seriously, though, this could be the EU shooting themselves in the foot.

People in this country have been suffering austerity for some years now and will resent their efforts and the financial consequences being rewarded by being ordered to pay even more into the bottomless pit of the EU that has never bothered to sign off its accounts.

Hopefully, this news will drive more people to demand our leaving the EU and, knowing that DC is more than likely to perform one of his famous U-turns when the time comes, will vote for UKIP.

That, of course, is assuming that the British people have an ounce of common sense which, unfortunately, is in short supply these days.

Different situation.

Those are structural rebates, an agreement based upon how much we pay, how much the french get for agricultural subsides, etc.

These are retrospective taxes.

They are kind of agreed, but it is antethasis of how our policical landscape morally works, that no parliment can bind it's successor, and that of fair taxes.

This situation shows exactly why we clash with EU politics, europe is working towards a federal model, which does not sit with our model of democracy.

"Currently the rebate is worth € 3.8 billion a year."

We have been getting it for 30 years

Moan, moan, moan, say the anti-Europeans.

Sponsored Links
Back