UFO's / UAP's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are you following the US house oversight committee hearings on UFO's / UAP's?

Some very heavy people are now becoming involved on both sides, I really don't know what to make of it all, but I do think we're heading towards a major revelation.

Sponsored Links
A bit yes, there was a big build up to a whistleblower's evidence but it didn't amount to much.
I really don't know what to make of it all, but I do think we're heading towards a major revelation.
Who knows what's out there but I find it strange that they seem to like area 51 for some reason.

Some claim the moon is hollow though and is the site of an intergalactic ufo drop off point. Who knows...

My settings are firmly set to ignore your comments, but my curiosity got the better of me.

Nah, leave 'em as they are.

Sponsored Links
I think you are a deeply troubled individual & to engage you in debate is pointless.

Move on, there is nothing to feed you here.

Hey Dork, I'm surprised you don't have friends or business dealings with the ufo's /aliens!

As you seem to have fingers in everything else!

Andy

I purposely set a reminder for today to watch it live , I caught the first 30 minutes or so , work then got it the way so will catch up on it tomorrow

Hey Dork, I'm surprised you don't have friends or business dealings with the ufo's /aliens!

Andy
My entire fortune is based upon exploiting & mining the planet "@Rkw**1d666" .

Your entire fortune seems to based upon working for the MAN.

I could help you with that, I can teach you how working for a living is futile & how it's never going to satisfy your ambition.

But you don't have any ambition do you.

Andy
Dork can be anyone you want him to be. He is the quintessential fantasist who plys his trade on a DIY forum. Strange...

Some very heavy people are now becoming involved on both sides, I really don't know what to make of it all, but I do think we're heading towards a major revelation.
I certainly believe we are heading towards a major revelation , banks will be using block chain , cbdcs etc, with the launch of fed now and other countries seeming to rush to this technology I wouldn't be too surprised if a few "distractions" crop up whilst they finalise the process .

As for aliens . I'm 50/50 . We sure as shít aren't the only "living" beings in the universe , but then I don't believe in little green men if you get my drift . What annoys me most is that there is people on this planet that know a hell of alot more than us about our existence etc. Simulation theory is one hell of an interesting topic also

I was abducted by aliens years ago

On my way to the post office at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back