UK points based immigration system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany was not on my list nore was the other country's on your list..
There's plenty of other country's that are scared of immigrants. To say we have not done our fair share is I think a little thin. I don't know the figures but many people have made the UK their home however they way.

If we are to except people in real need then too ballance that by cutting numbers that enter in other ways.

If you want to know a list of all the countries who take on immigrants and asylum seekers then I suggest you go google the information for yourself. You will find that the UK is quite low on the list of all the countries. Sorry this doesn't fit into your thoughts of the UK and about 'balance and control' and doing fair share! :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
You te
If you want to know a list of all the countries who take on immigrants and asylum seekers then I suggest you go google the information for yourself. You will find that the UK is quite low on the list of all the countries. Sorry this doesn't fit into your thoughts of the UK and about 'balance and control' and doing fair share! :LOL::LOL:

You tell me.
Are the country's I mentioned below or above the UK? All types of migration.. Asylum seekers, free movement, Visa based...

Sponsored Links
You te

You tell me.
Are the country's I mentioned below or above the UK? All types of migration.. Asylum seekers, free movement, Visa based...
What point are you trying to make Bodd? I've already explained why your thoughts on the UK are wrong. Why can't you look up stuff yourself instead of ask me pointless questions?

What point are you trying to make Bodd? I've already explained why your thoughts on the UK are wrong. Why can't you look up stuff yourself instead of ask me pointless questions?

Because I don't want to... I believe that Hungary Poland Slovakia and the Czech Republic take in less immigration than we do.... If I'm wrong I'm wrong... Prove to me I'm wrong and I will say... You you've got me there. Thank you. As it will make me feel better to know other country's are doing their bit..

Perhaps Because the place they are coming from is generally even worse and they trust us to do the right thing and treat them like human beings.

Yes, quite. But you're ducking the issue I raised. We know that conditions here are better than Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan etc, I'm sure conditions are also better in Italy, Germany France etc.
If on the one hand, the EU is wonderful, and we treat asylum seekers so appallingly, why are these people travelling the entire length of the EU to get to the UK?

If they land in the UK and claim Asylum then until their case is assessed they are asylum seekers. They are not illegal immigrants.

Surely if they are in breach of the 'Dublin agreement' having crossed other EU countries, they are, de facto, illegal immigrants?

why are these people travelling the entire length of the EU to get to the UK?
Because some of them have family here. Because some of them have been promised stuff when the arrive in the UK.

Just like the ones that settle in Gremany or France for example. Anywhere is better than where they were before and 'travelling the entire length of the EU' is a way of life for them.

Because some of them have family here. Because some of them have been promised stuff when the arrive in the UK.

Just like the ones that settle in Gremany or France for example. Anywhere is better than where they were before and 'travelling the entire length of the EU' is a way of life for them.

Then would it not be silly to apply for asylum in first country of entry. If they make it all the way to the UK. Send the back to... Let's a say Greece. And apply there. This would at least deter people from risking their life's.

Because some of them have family here.

Are you saying that the tens of thousands of migrants living in camps and risking their lives crossing the channel in rubber dinghies all have a brother in Slough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back