UKIP party political

AdamW said:
You know, if it wasn't for the hate-crimes, the ethnic cleansing, the concentration camps, the asylums and the brainwashing, it wouldn't have been too bad :eek:

EDIT: I got distracted for a few minutes whilst composing my post: I'm actually talking about Hitler, not the Labour party. However a couple of the issues above still apply
If it wasn't such a serious subject one could almost laugh at that.

Sponsored Links
Funny how the PM brushes off any criticism about his policies on arrest without any right to see the evidence or charge, trial
without jury, compulsory id cards, breeches of international war crime agreements, emasculation of the only effective political voice of dissent in this country (the house of lords), extended reach and authority of the intelligence services.

Anyone would think we live in a dictatorship not a democracy.

And as to Europe and America and Adolf Hitler. Once upon a time One country sought to carry their idealism and control into everycountry of the world, and they had the power such that they might just do it. Who? why Germany under Adolf Hitler. There is only one country in the world now which has the power to do this and also the ambition and reach. Who? America.

Why do you guys keep going on about the Eu as some sort of threat? It is not. It has very little real power to alter our lives. There is only one country able to do this. America. Wake up and smell the coffee.

the public if they feel so strongly about america's involvement should put their muscle where their mouth is and boycott all american produce, can't see it happening somehow, people are too dependant on their way of life to lose any of it by sacrifice, all talk and no action!

Not much point in boycotting American goods individually. There is only one thing which we can do to resist American influence. What small countries have always done against big agressors. make an alliance of our own. It is called the EU and America hates it.

Sponsored Links
Damocles said:
Not much point in boycotting American goods individually. There is only one thing which we can do to resist American influence. What small countries have always done against big agressors. make an alliance of our own. It is called the EU and America hates it.
who said individually or is it that there are only a certain amount of individuals complaining about the war then :)

AdamW said:
You know, if it wasn't for the hate-crimes, the ethnic cleansing, the concentration camps, the asylums and the brainwashing, it wouldn't have been too bad :eek:...

Bit crowded tho'.

P

Damocles said:
Why do you guys keep going on about the Eu as some sort of threat? It is not. It has very little real power to alter our lives. There is only one country able to do this. America. Wake up and smell the coffee.
I think the only real reason is to form a EU superstate is so that we have more power than America maybe ?

And I believe America doesn't want this to happen.

We don't have to go that far. I am sure there are lots of people who like the idea, but even more who do not. But what exactly was on the menu during the election campaigns which could not still be done within Britain as a federal part of such a state?

Sponsored Links
Back