Un ******* believable.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

After 'converting' to Christianity, he had a Muslim funeral! Why are we taken in so bloody easily. That’s the ONLY. reason these ****s 'convert' to Christianity. And what’s wrong with the bloody church, they knew he was a perv and was only allowed into the church when accompanied by a named member of the flock yet STILL the Reverend gave evidence at his umpteenth asylum application stating that his conversion was genuine. They should not count that reason when deciding an asylum claim.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You'd have given him a chance as long as he wasn’t in your parish, wouldn’t you.
I don’t take an instant dislike to people I don’t know who have a different skin.

What about you?

You'd have given him a chance as long as he wasn’t in your parish, wouldn’t you.

I don’t take an instant dislike to people I don’t know who have a different skin.

What about you?
That doesn’t sound like a 'No' or, in fact, any sort of answer to me. Avoidance from Notch as usual, the come one, come all welcomer to this country, irregardless of status or intent.

I do take an instant dislike to convicted pervert Muslim asylum seekers who I don’t know who have been refused asylum several times and then convert to Christianity (but aren’t allowed to enter a church unaccompanied) and use that for yet another asylum claim attempt.

What about you?

Last edited:
After 'converting' to Christianity, he had a Muslim funeral!

That might not have been what he wanted, though. You have no control over what your family does with your body when you die, even if you put your wishes in writing.

That might not have been what he wanted, though. You have no control over what your family does with your body when you die, even if you put your wishes in writing.
He wasn’t buried by family but by a Muslim Mosque. I’ve never heard of a Muslim mosque having a whip round to bury a Christian who had turned their back on them, have you?

He wasn’t buried by family but by a Muslim Mosque. I’ve never heard of a Muslim mosque having a whip round to bury a Christian who had turned their back on them, have you?
It looks like you didn't read past the headlines:
The request for a Muslim burial is believed to have come from friends and family.

He is not thought to have been known to the mosque which buried him.
Those that run the mosque, at which a lot of worshippers have an Afghan background, say Ezedi had never been there.

The mosque often asks for donations to help with the funerals of those who died without known relatives, and frequently conducts funerals and burials for asylum seekers who die alone.
But when it asked for donations in this case, some from the community were upset.
One mosque-goer, who did not want to be identified, said Ezedi had "attacked innocent people" and as he had converted to Christianity, it was the "responsibility of the church to bury him according to his new belief or religion, not the mosque".

That doesn’t sound like a 'No' or, in fact, any sort of answer to me. Avoidance from Notch as usual, the come one, come all welcomer to this country, irregardless of status or intent.

I do take an instant dislike to convicted pervert Muslim asylum seekers who I don’t know who have been refused asylum several times and then convert to Christianity (but aren’t allowed to enter a church unaccompanied) and use that for yet another asylum claim attempt.

What about you?
He'd been attending the church since his arrival in UK:
Ezedi, arrived in the UK in 2016...

... June 2018 baptism at Grange Road Baptist Church in Jarrow, South Tyneside, where he had been attending since 2016, ...

He'd been attending the church for about two years prior to his sex offending.

He'd been attending the church since his arrival in UK:

He'd been attending the church for about two years prior to his sex offending.

It must have been the Christian church that turned him into an evil monster !

It must have been the Christian church that turned him into an evil monster !
Just correcting Motties claim.
He was a Christian when he offended, not a Muslim.
He'd been a Christian for about two years, when he offended.

Just correcting Motties claim.
He was a Christian when he offended, not a Muslim.
He'd been a Christian for about two years, when he offended.
Motties claim is that he was a fraudulent Christian

Sponsored Links
Back