Unblocking Loo

WS - tried W-u-L: is that what you mean?

No. Has to be dishwasher liquid. Not sure how it works, but someone showed me once and I have used it successfully several times since.

Pour a bottle into the blocked toilet, give it a stir (no fingers :eek: ) and wait 15 mins. Then flush your troubles away. Obviously, if the 'water' is up to the rim of the pan, you need to get bailing before adding liquid and flushing. And it won't work if the blockage is in the soil pipes further away.

You heard it here first!

Stick your dishes in there as well, they will come out sparkling :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I usually just grab the bog brush and give it a few pumps down the loo, seems to work OK.

Sponsored Links
Virgin train toilets tell you not to throw upaid bills, old mobiles, your ex's sweater, hopes, dreams or goldfish into the toilet.

Large plastic sheet securely taped across the top of the pan with enough slack in it to be grasped and plunged up and down like a standard plunger.

Beware though, at first pull it will syphon the cistern before you push down to try and force this water through. Go gently as being heavy handed will just tear the plastic. If its in the main drain after the inspection chamber though you will need to rod the pipe. One of the worst, and most common, things to block a toilet are these baby wet wipes. They do not disntergrate at all and have a habit of catching on the smallest protrubances.

bin bag over arm, carrier bag's over mop, 500mm plunger.

four girl's later none of these have failed ;)

Sponsored Links
Back