unusual jobs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
whats the most unusual job you have been called to?

Sponsored Links
Why bother answering then? I would suggest you go back into the closet and examine your ego for a bit. After that, when you come out a better, bigger man (hopefully) you'll realise its not funny to post demeaning answers to the ignorant amongst you. Or alternatively, go back to the other donkeys on the main boards and talk about Asians or what your mum bought you for crimbo. ;)

Sponsored Links
Qedelec....
Your ok though!! Good, helpful, informative answers whilst not sounding like you've had your right arm amputated :cool: Keep up the good work!!

benden said:
Why bother answering then? I would suggest you go back into the closet and examine your ego for a bit. After that, when you come out a better, bigger man (hopefully) you'll realise its not funny to post demeaning answers to the ignorant amongst you. Or alternatively, go back to the other donkeys on the main boards and talk about Asians or what your mum bought you for crimbo. ;)
That was spectacularly uncalled-for...

benden said:
What a ludicrously presumptuous posting. Please rearrange the following words into a fragment of a sentence: absolute you kettle black pot t*sser

And we're off!

A quick rabbit punch from Benden, Ref (BAS) warns Benden to take it easy. Softus comes in with a left and right..........

Kettle, black etc would imply I had done it to someone else (posted a demeaning reply to someone asking a question about something they dont know about) - look at my previous posts and give me an example of this - I only write a sh..ty response to people with a habit of putting people down - like you for instance!! So, nice of you to step up to the plate and make an example of yourself!! Anyway, why are you up 3.00am on New years Eve - have you no friends or do you want to do your usual browbeat, talk down to people kinda thing? Double standards methinks, so, again, examine yourself and your motives and ask yourself one question (well hopefully more than one) - Why am I here on this forum?

DING DING - AAAANNNNDDD HE'S OUT

benden said:
Kettle, black etc would imply I had done it to someone else
Since it appears not to be obvious to you, I was referring to your post that addressed either breezer, or Diyisfun, or both.

benden said:
look at my previous posts and give me an example of this
Thank you, but I cannot think of a reason why I would want to waste my time searching for your other posts.

benden said:
Anyway, why are you up 3.00am on New years Eve
I wasn't - it was New Years Day. In any case, an explanation of my sleeping habits is really not appropriate on this topic, and, even if it were, it would be none of your business.

benden said:
have you no friends or do you want to do your usual browbeat, talk down to people kinda thing?
Neither of those scenarios applied.

benden said:
Double standards methinks
You are entitled to think that.

benden said:
Why am I here on this forum?
That's a mystery to me.

benden said:
Kettle, black etc would imply I had done it to someone else (posted a demeaning reply to someone asking a question about something they dont know about) - look at my previous posts and give me an example of this - I only write a sh..ty response to people with a habit of putting people down - like you for instance!! So, nice of you to step up to the plate and make an example of yourself!! Anyway, why are you up 3.00am on New years Eve - have you no friends or do you want to do your usual browbeat, talk down to people kinda thing? Double standards methinks, so, again, examine yourself and your motives and ask yourself one question (well hopefully more than one) - Why am I here on this forum?

DING DING - AAAANNNNDDD HE'S OUT

I'll be the judge of that.

1ahh, 2ahh, 3ahh, and he's up. Softus returns, and paces round benden landing a few openong jabs. Then he comes with the uppercut, bang Benden hits the deck.

1ahh,2ahh,3ahh

andy said:
whats the most unusual job you have been called to?
Storage heater in bedroom "wasn't working". Walked into the flat - heater was belting out heat as if it were the Sun itself. Reported back to letting agent, submitted invoice, got paid.

One week later - same again. Same flat. All of the above.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back