Upstairs toilet blocked

Thanks for your advice.

I have plunged with a full bowl for a good hour and it hasn't helped I'm afraid.

We went for a late night McDonalds last night to use the loo and I have taken today off work to get this sorted.

Think I will try and get someone to jet it this morning.

Sponsored Links
I'm all sorted now thank goodness and only had to take the morning off work.

Spoke to the company who last did my drains and they flushed the loose part through, replaced it, undid the blockage and discovered what was causing it for £90 so pretty made up really considering the time of the year and what some other companies were quoting.

He unblocked it with the camera and it took about 90 minutes all in. There was nothing you wouldn't expect in there to be honest, just lots of it.

It's caused by sagging pipes in the kitchen 'attic' so I'll need it all levelling up.

Might have a look myself but not sure yet.

Thanks for all your help.

Sponsored Links
It's caused by sagging pipes in the kitchen 'attic' so I'll need it all levelling up.

Might have a look myself but not sure yet.

an unusual occurence - glad you sorted it for now - Indeed Do it Yourself later - come back with some pics of the roofspace - after Christmas sometime - Have a good one ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back