Useless effing Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thing we all could be caught out by the conning scum...
I think we all need to do more to protect ourselves and make life harder for thieves. I never used to lock my van when paying for fuel. I do now.

Sponsored Links
So thing we all could be caught out by the conning scum...
Your type your friends Smarmy

You won't catch poor old nosodall leaving his door open after being distracted.

Oh, I read it differently....

She got out and he pointed out the damage on the bumper and then pointed out the person who had done it on the other side of the car park. Anyway, she got back in the car

Oh, when I read it again, your right, she was pretty much asking for it.

Do you lock you van while your filling it up?

Sponsored Links
Do you lock you van while your filling it up?
No. I need it unlocked to open the filler cap. I could lock it again then I suppose.

I take a more pragmatic view on these things Ian and weigh up the effort it takes and what you gain from being ultra protective.

Lesson learned - don't leave valuables in the car.(y)

The police don't have the time or the manpower to investigate some poxy purse snatch from an unlocked car. Get over it and let the insurers do their thang.
Urm. The police are there to investigate crime. Nowhere does it say that they only investigate murders, rapes etc. You're very harsh, unnecessarily so. I hope you aren't tempting fate....

Harsh but true. He needs to quit bleating. There are people out there relying on the police to catch villains that have murdered or raped their daughter and pi££d on her summer dress.

Mot should have not left valuables in an unlocked car. Lesson learned.

Was probably their own fault anyways for wearing revealing clothes, right?

The police are there to investigate crime.
Correct. Presently, there are more serious crimes to investigate than an unattended purse snatch, obviously. I don't set the budget or make the rules. mot stamping his feet won't do any good either. They will likely say the same as me. Sorry you don't like it.

Correct. Presently, there are more serious crimes to investigate than an unattended purse snatch, obviously. I don't set the budget or make the rules. mot stamping his feet won't do any good either. They will likely say the same as me. Sorry you don't like it.
I didn't realise that it was up to you to set what you think the police should investigate. Oh wait, no it's not. Lucky for us all eh? So we can go back to ignoring your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back