Useless effing Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I didn't realise that it was up to you to set what you think the police should investigate
Lol, you think they are going to waste a lot of time on an unattended purse snatch? They will give her a crime number and tell her to let the insurers do their bit.

You are naïve sammi.

You are stupid sammi. Of course she wasn't asking for it. I bet she won't leave her purse there again though.

Exactly.

Lesson learned - don't leave valuables in the car.(y)

The police don't have the time or the manpower to investigate some poxy purse snatch from an unlocked car. Get over it and let the insurers do their thang.

Rape or robbery, you're trying to blame the victim when regardless of the situation, she was the victim.

You do strike me as the sort of person to put a rape down to what the victim was wearing.

If she had been walking down the street with her bag under her arm, there's still every chance she could have been the victim of a robbery, regardless of tactic, only in that circumstance it would be harder for you victim blame for 'leaving it unattended'.

she was the victim.
Correct.

You do strike me as the sort of person to put a rape down to what the victim was wearing.
I have already called you stupid once - I need not remind you again.

If she had been walking down the street with her bag under her arm, there's still every chance she could have been the victim of a robbery, regardless of tactic.
And your point is....?

You and EFLI are trying to big up this crime into a rape or a mugging. I wasn't. The lady was duped. There was an opportunity. Thousands of people are exploited every week - pickpockets, phones snatched. Its shoite but a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back