Vaillant boilers

Not another exclusive faulting to not heat a home properly :rolleyes:

There is a problem with these, when will it be admitted :mad:

Actually mine was fine for the first 3 years, so come on Dave what do you know, Vaillant dont want to admit anything to me they want 250.00 to tell me what's wrong with it doh

Sponsored Links
Still no joy, i have noticed that the boiler runs longer when the front cover is off and the control panel is down, as soon as i put the panel up and refit the front cover it swithces on and off every 30 seconds or so, cover off and it runs for a good 7 or 8 mins before restarting sometimes longer, bit of a bloody headache now, looks like i'm gonna get ripped off by BG if i cant sort it by thurs eve :cry:

that actually sounds like its recirculating poc, which is dangerous. Have you had any F28/29 faults??

Keep the case on from now on. I would suggest getting vaillant out to look at it even if you have to pay. I've got a feeling now your looking in the wrong area for this fault.

Still no joy, i have noticed that the boiler runs longer when the front cover is off and the control panel is down, as soon as i put the panel up and refit the front cover it swithces on and off every 30 seconds or so, cover off and it runs for a good 7 or 8 mins before restarting sometimes longer, bit of a bloody headache now, looks like i'm gonna get ripped off by BG if i cant sort it by thurs eve :cry:

that actually sounds like its recirculating poc, which is dangerous. Have you had any F28/29 faults??

Keep the case on from now on. I would suggest getting vaillant out to look at it even if you have to pay. I've got a feeling now your looking in the wrong area for this fault.

no mate not had any F28/29 faults only S97/98

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back