Vaillant Turbomax 242E

Agile said:
Kutaiba, you click on my screen name when you see it listed in an index.

Alternatively if you put my name, Tony Glazier, in a search engine it is likely to come up with something you can use to contact me.

I do hope to hear from you soon otherwise I am sure that you can guess what I will be thinking! Malomb?

Tony

Hi Tony, I did all what you told but no joy, don't know what to do now....

Sponsored Links
Does the yellow tap symbol light?
Does the microswitch on the diverter valve actuate? Check it electrically with power off?
Is the flow rate sufficient to operate the microswitch (>2l/min)?

Go back to the forum index for plumbing and where you see "Agile" in the last posting coluum on the right click on "Agile" and up will come the profile.

On Google.com putting Tony Glazier will bring up the details in the ninth entry. But TonyGlazier.com is NOT me, just my namesake!

Tony

Help..... a vaillant turbomax 242E, does not start for hot water only, but heating is no problem, any ideas and diagram.
Thanks
Kutaiba :?:

I had the same problem the divertor valve has gone they cost approx £110 + labour usasally about an hours work.

Sponsored Links
This is 2010, those problems were during 2006 !

Someone whould have to be quite fast to replace the diverter within an hour in and out of the door!

Some people take over 10 minutes to pay!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back