vans

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an estate car type van at present and was thinking of moving up to a citroen despatch sized van. as i work a lot in the city can anyone advise how much more difficult it is to get parked. car parks should be ok. at present if someone pulls out from a space at the side of the road I can usually fit into, but I'm think it could be a problem with something even 2 feet longer. Can anyone offer any practical advice on this?

Sponsored Links
inspectorclouseau said:
I have an estate car type van at present and was thinking of moving up to a citroen despatch sized van. as i work a lot in the city can anyone advise how much more difficult it is to get parked. car parks should be ok. at present if someone pulls out from a space at the side of the road I can usually fit into, but I'm think it could be a problem with something even 2 feet longer. Can anyone offer any practical advice on this?

youll have a few more problems gettin into smaller spaces... could cause a problem at times, but if you work mostly in houses then the street should be fairly clear (since most people would be at work)

and what exactly does this have to do with electrics? do other trades not have vans or summit?

Sponsored Links
Back