Vaxxers read this. Link provided

Sponsored Links
This is why I always wear my seatbelt but have decided to not have three jabs and counting.
over a third (34%) of car occupants killed in road crashes are not wearing a seatbelt.

and

The UK government's scientific advisers believe that the chances of dying from a coronavirus infection are between 0.5% and 1%.
1% chance of dying a horrible death or a harmless injection....no brainer.

Stats are stats regardless of who’s viewpoint they agree with.
As was previously said if sage say something that doesn’t suit the agendas of the vaxxers then it is supposedly false.
If sage say something that suits the agenda of the vaxxers then it is factual.
If there is a video on YouTube that goes against the agenda of the vaxxers then it’s false.

If YouTube has a video that follows the agenda of the vaxxers then it’s factual.
If Boris says something to suit the agenda of the vaxxers then it’s factual.
If boris says something that doesn’t suit the agenda of the vaxxers then Boris is supposedly an idiot.
If WHO say something that doesn’t suit the agenda of the vaxxers then it is false.
If WHO say something that That suits the agenda of the vaxxers then it fact.
If someone who has/does work for Pfizer says something that suits the vaxxers agenda then it is factual.
If someone who has/does work for Pfizer says something that doesn’t suit the agenda of the vaxxers then they are charlatans.
If a nurse/doctor says something that suits the agenda of the vaxxers then it’s fact.
If a nurse/doctor says something that doesn’t suit the agenda of the vaxxers then the nurse/doctor is fake.
So you don't have a source. What a load of rubbish.

Sponsored Links
I’m currently in bed, feeling rubbish, having tested positive for Covid. I’m mightily glad I had the vaccine as if I feel this bad having had the vaccine, I dread to thing how bad I’d feel if I hadn’t.
I was in the same boat a short while back. Vaccine for me ever time and twice on Sunday's.

So you don't have a source. What a load of rubbish.
It could be from exactly the same source from which you provide info from but if it fitted your agenda it would be fine but if it didn’t then it would be false.
B4168A84-808C-478C-8F4A-2EAD9DFFF0D9.jpeg

It could be from exactly the same source from which you provide info from but if it fitted your agenda it would be fine but if it didn’t then it would be false.

No, that's nonsense. Do you have a link to the graph above?

I’m currently in bed, feeling rubbish, having tested positive for Covid. I’m mightily glad I had the vaccine as if I feel this bad having had the vaccine, I dread to thing how bad I’d feel if I hadn’t.

Hope you are doing better and you are correct, the vaccine consderably lowers the risk of hospitalization. Unfortunately I know two people in HDU, who have thankfully been stepped down from ICU but one of them was in an induced coma, yes both were unvaccinated.

And you have snipped off the right hand side of the image just enough to hide the BBC logo!!!!
The bbc is a reporter of those statistics not the source.
A big difference.
Why are you so obsessed with me.
Your stalking is getting close to motties previous

Why are you so obsessed with me.

Because I hate liars.

You are promoting estimated figures from March last year and claiming they are current!! And from the MSM who you say can't be trusted!!

I'll bother you no more but others can read this thread and make up their own minds.

Because I hate liars.

You are promoting estimated figures from March last year and claiming they are current!! And from the MSM who you say can't be trusted!!

I'll bother you no more but others can read this thread and make up their own minds.
Please show where I claimed anything was current.
But surly that percentage would be even less now than what it was in March last year wouldn’t it? Because of the jab ?

Surly the jab has lowered that number?
I thought yourself and others have stated that the jab lowers the risk of death from covid so therefore the 0.5 to 1% would now be even lower.
You can’t have it both ways.
But again as long as it suits the vaxxers agenda.

I never once mentioned any date so you are the one lying AGAIN !!!
Like you will be lying when you say you won’t bother me no more.
I’m glad you admit to Bothering me.
I can guarantee you will jump on another post from me. (And yes I have screenshotted your post so I can catch you LYING AGAIN. when you deny saying you won’t bother me again)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back