Venetian/Polished plastering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have recently spent a lot and time and effort going on various Polished plastering courses, some people which I made extensive enquiries on this forum said go to Mike wye, and yet having bought his products they constantly tear on me, have bought some sample sets from a company called Goldtrowel, (not advertising but merely stating fact,) their products are spot on, does anyone know why this is why the tearing as I burnish. I have used these samples and I get none of that, anyone got the answers. Was thinking of getting them anaylised. Have a big job on shortly and feel that these products are the right ones to use. Contacted Gtrowel today who say that their products have a Legal Requirement under UK legislation to carry a zerro rating fire certificate. Thoughts appreciated.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back